Chapter 6 ~ Komawo

~Jungkook~

I quickly run past everyone in the cafeteria, making sure I don't bump into anyone with their tray of food. I see a group of people surrounding a group of girls. I'm not too sure if Eunha is in there but i have to check. Unfortunately my height wasn't very helpful since there were tall people around. I struggled passing through the group, but I eventually make it through. I see a bunch of girls surrounding Eunha-ya. This isn't good...

"Ya, who do you think you are to be messing with BTS? Just because you were a trainee under Big Hit Entertainment doesn't mean you own the world." a blue hair girl yelled at her.

"That's right! You abandoned Big Hit, so don't even bother trying to get close with their idol group that they are promoting." a short petite girl hollered while pushing Eunha's right shoulder.

The crowd gasped at what happened next, "I bet you can't even sing, you fat pig! How dare you make our golden maknae angry. You don't deserve to even be in his presence!" a girl with pigtails yanked off Eunha's jacket. One by one they both went after her school uniform. They were eagerly trying to yank off her jacket. 3 vs 1. I couldn't watch any longer.
I broke through the crowd and grabbed the girl with pigtails hand's while the other two were still messing with Eunha.

"Stop this right now." I firmly say.

She looks at my eyes trying to be innocent, "But Jungkook-ah this bi---."

"I SAID STOP!!!" i bark. All three were surprised and stopped doing what they were doing. They exited quickly as the crowd gave them dirty looks.
Looking back at Eunha, I see her black hair all tangled, her school yellow jacket with rips on the floor, her long white buttoned shirt with holes on the shoulders, her shirt being unbuttoned three buttons down, and lastly, her face expression blank. It was shocking to see how much those three girls could run a girls school uniform in a minute. No, how shocking it was those three girls could ruin an innocent girl's image.

"Oh my god look at her.." someone in the crowd whispered.

"She didn't even stop Sora from yanking off her jacket."

"Ya what are you talking about of course she fought back! Do you not see her face?"

Another person mumbled "She needs to cover up, she looks revealing."

"did anyone get the teachers?"

I take off my jacket and place it over Eunha's upper body even though it was still wet from the bathroom earlier, it's better than nothing. I turn around looking at the crowd with me holding Eunha by the shoulders. She looked nervous.. Something I've never seen before from her.. Feeling angry that no one did anything to help her, i say, "What were you guys doing? Were you just watching Eunha get her clothes torn apart and watching her being insulted? What kind of people are you? We're all supposed to help one another. Don't tell the teachers, and next time, Help out because I'm sure you all would want help too."

I guided her quickly out of the cafeteria with all eyes on us. We walk pass all the classrooms, bathrooms, until we got into the music room. I turned on the lights and helped her walk in. She was limping. I help her sit down near the piano by the window and went back to the door to close it.

I turn around slowly facing her, "Joesonghamnida Eunha..."

~Eunha~