Chapter 3 ~ Goodnight

~Jungkook~

"You have a beautiful voice, Eunha noona." I say as I start jogging away. As the light dimmed out to the point where I couldn't see myself, I looked back and to see Eunha-ya. Still beautiful as always.. Hehe

She looks confused... She's probably wondering why i said that..
But, I can't help it. Her voice is still beautiful.. No regrets haha

~~

"Ya, Kookie-ah what were you doing?" V asked me as Jin and I got back from grocery shopping.

"Uh about that.." i say smiling and scratching the back of my neck, "I think some girls found out who I was so they chased after me."

*gasp*,“Our Jungkookie is so popular with the girls" Hoseok laughed as he helped put food away. "Who knows maybe they just wanted an autograph."

"Haha I guess" I say.

Putting away most of the groceries, Jin eomma starts cooking dinner. Of course we can't pig out because we are promoting I Need U, so we eat a small meal for breakfast in the morning and something light for dinner. Counting the meals up, we eat twice a day.
Since it's 10 pm, Jin eomma warms up some samgyetang (Korean Chicken Ginseng soup) for all of us to eat. It was delicious and J-Hope couldn't stop expressing how good it was with his body.

"Jal meogeosseumnida!! Eomma, your the best!" J-Hope winks at Jin,"I think all my energy is being refilled, right a this moment.. Ohhhh!!" J-Hope starts jamming out to I Need U in the funniest way.

"Ya, Hobi-ah," Yoongi looks at him blankly, "Scoot over, you can't have all the fun to yourself!" Yoongi stands up and starts jamming out with J-Hope. Seeing them dance, Jimin and everyone stands up on the chairs dancing.

"I NEED U GIRL!" Hoseok screams.

"U NEED ME BOY!" we scream

“I NEED YOU GIRL!"

"I NEED YOU GIRL! Whooo!!! Go Jin! Go Jin! Go Suga! Go Suga! Go Hobi! Go Hobi! Go Rapmon! Go Rapmon! Go Jimin! Go Jimin! Go V! Go V! Go Jungkook! Go Jungkook! B! T! S!"

Whooo!! This is so thrilling!

We dance until 11 pm because Rampon hyung said we have to go to a radio meet at 7 am so we have to wake up at 5 am.

"Goodnight Jungkookie." V messed with my hair,"Sleep well and dream of me maknae" he winks.

I laugh at how weird he is, "Don't worry, I willll." hehe. As Jin hyung turns out the light to our room, I lay my head on my pillow while looking at the ceiling. An hour passes and I hear all the hyungs sleeping, but somehow I can't fall asleep.

Today was really fun, that's for sure. Why can't I fall asleep though..  I don't know, whatever it is, i feel like it's bothering me..
Just go to sleep Jeon Jungkook..

~Eunha~

I came back inside the dorms around 10 pm. Closing the balcony door, looking around I still see Umji and SinB on the couch sleeping next to each other with the TV still on. I turn off the TV, and wake them up to go sleep on their bed. They both got up, trudged to the bathroom to take off their makeup, and turned off the lights as they went in the bedroom.
With the moon shining so bright, I walk up to the window in my white shorts, and purple t-shirt. I swear could see everything in the galaxy from here. Standing there thinking about whats going to happen tomorrow, Yerin Eonni comes out of her bedroom.

"Ah, Eonni. You're still up?"

She walks over and puts a blanket over me, "Yea, it was too cold." Yerin goes to the thermometer and turns up the temperature as she's in her yellow pajamas and glasses. "Go to sleep soon Eunha-ah." She said as she gave me a back-hug.

"I will in 10 minutes. Don't worry." I say patting her hands.

"Goodnight little hamster" she giggled.

I laughed, "Goodnight Yerin eonni." She entered her bedroom and i just stood where I was for a minute. Finally, I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and changed into my pajamas before going to the my bedroom. I share the bedroom with Yuju, SinB, and Umji so I had to be extra careful not to make any noise to wake them up. I tried walking in the dark to climb up to my bed, but I stubbed my toe.

OWWWWWW!!! Oh my god!!! That really hurt... Ugggghhhhhhhhh...
Don't you dare make a noise Jung Eunbi!!
You can't wake them up...

Trying to use all my will power not to scream, I quickly climb up on my bed and wrap myself in my blanket. The only next step is to fall asleep now, but my toes still hurts.. I remember the last time I stubbed it, that boy helped me out. *sigh*

Go to sleep,  Eunha-ya..

~Jungkook~

Instead of going to that radio meet up, I went to school by myself instead. I saw Kim dam-im again and I sat in the front of the classroom for once. I look around wondering who will try to sit next to me, but I already know it's reserved. For my bunny Eunha. She's so gwiyeobda, and beautiful of course. Her best feature, I'd say it's her eyes. I love her eyes.. And voice.. 
Just as I was thinking about her, there she is coming into the classroom.

"Annyeong Jungkookie!" she walks happily towards me.

"Annyeong Eunha-ya." I wink at her. Her face flushed pink. Haha, how cute. Standing up, I get up ready to hug her, and she walks towards me a little bit too fast, so she bumps into the desk instead.

She yells, "Jungko---."

I caught her right before she hit the floor, thank goodness for my fast reaction. I held her in my arms as we both looked at each other.

"Komawo, Jungkook-ah.." she blushed.

"Anyday, princess" I smiled at her. "Gwaenchanha? I think you stubbed your toe.." I carry her bride style, and set her down down ontop a desk.

"Woahh. Jungkook-ah" my classmates said.

"Ignore them Eunha-ya."

Eunha stuttered,"I-- I, I'm okay.." Somehow not believing that, I look at her foot by taking off her shoe and it was bleeding.

I shake my head, "Ani, you're toe is bleeding. Sit still and don't move." I take out the first-aid kit from Kim dam-im's desk, clean her wound, put ointment on, and lastly I put on the band-aid. "There you should be all better now."

"Thank you again." she stood up shyly.

"Ahh I forgot to do one thing to help you get better." I say.

"What is it?" she says naively.

"This.." I tell her as I kiss her forehead..

>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<
*Author's Note
👋👋Hi guys! Wow how about that last part from😏😏 our maknae. Anyway I hope your enjoying this chapter. 😄😄😄Happy Readings!!!