Chapter 10 ~ Gonju

~Eunha~

"Johahaeyo. I like you Jung Eunbi." he gave me the sweetest smile.

My heart took a dip. I don't know what to say... Should I say he's cute?..
Or how adorable he can be yet so annoying..
What can I say?

I mouth, "I like you too.." Looking at his face, I saw how curious he was for my response. But I couldn't say it.. It's just so, new..

"Mianhamnida Jungkook-ah." i spat. I look at his face for his reaction again, and he looked heartbroken.. "I-I just don't know what to do."

He sadly glimpsed at me, "About what.. Noona?"

Oh my god Jung Eunbi you are ruining this moment! Okay just calm down. Like Eunyoung eonni said,'with time and effort from both sides things will work out.'

Hwaiting Jung Eunbi.

"About liking you too," i take a step closer to him, "Nado johahaeyo, Jeon Jungkook." I pat his hair as I tiptoe. "Komawoyo. For everything Jungkookie." I flash a smile as he blushes.

"You're welcome noona," he gave me a shy smile. "D-does walking you home seem okay?."

"Jongmalyo? I mean you already debuted and if any of your fans saw you with me.."

Jungkook shook his head grinning, "Don't worry Eunha-ya. BTS isn't that popular yet."

I laugh at his lame joke, "Haha okay Jungkookie."

"Let's go Eunha." He looked at me happily, "Let this prince take this princess home."

~~

When Jungkook said goodbye from my front door of my house, I ran inside feeling so many butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't believe what just happened today. But I did notice that things seemed different from the moment we sat next to each other in homeroom. Every moment I was with him today felt magical. It was unreal.. It's crazy though, I would've never assumed Jungkook and I would like each other. Especially considering how we met in the first place. Wow.. This all feels like a dream..

*Next Day at School*

"Eunha eonni, can I ask you something?" Yuju grabbed my arm.

"Sure what is it?"

"Did anything happen between you and.." she stopped talking.

I giggle, "Yuju-ah, are you going to finish your sentence?"

"Well eonni.. Moreogesseo..," she sighed, "I don't know if you'll like this question."

I smiled at her trying to cheer her up, "Hey don't worry about it Yuju-ah. We're chingus. And between friends we always have each others back when in doubt. So.. what is it then?"

"What's going on between you and Jungkook-ah. I'm curious because you guys have been really, REALLY, close lately," she raises her eyebrows grinning.

"I-I don't know w-what your talking about."

"Eh Eonni! You're blushing!" she points out.

I laugh nervously, "Well something did happen my chingu. And I was surprised it all happened yesterday too," I spoke to her quickly trying not to show my content face, "So yesterday after school, Jungkook-ah and I told each other we like each other and he walked me home afterwards too."