Chapter 14 ~ Kookie-ah

~Eunha~

I had no idea who to call. But i suddenly remembered a number on the top of my head. I called it, but they didn't pick up.

"Pick up, please." i clenched my teeth.

I called again after a minute and finally the person picked up. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Annyeong Eun Young Eonni.."

She gasps, "Eunbi-ah? Is that you?"

I mutter, "Yes, it's me.."

"Ya Jung Eunbi!" she whimpers, "Gwaenchanha?! I heard about what had happened the other day. You nearly scared the family to death."

"Mianhaeyo Eunyoung eonni," I trembled.

I am so sorry Eonni, I didn't mean to make any of you guys worried. It's all my fault..

"Ya you better take care of yourself." I could hear her say worried, "Eun Kyhung oppa is more worried than any of us are okay? He's in the army now and you wouldn't want to terrify our older brother, right?"

I nodded, "Of course Eonni."

"Good," she hesitated,"How are you able to call me at this moment though?"

"Uh-- I kind of got lost." I hesitated to reply.

"Aish, well go on now. Go find Sowon and be on your way. I wouldn't want you to be in more trouble for calling the family when you shouldn't be on any phone."

"Komawo Eonni. I'll talk to you later!"

"Mhm. Goodbye Eunbi-ah"

Feeling better than before, I hung up the phone. *sigh*. I really did need that talk though ,even if it meant disobeying the rules of using the phone.

I ran out of the bathroom again, and I saw Sowon eonni this time.

"Ya Eunha, where did you go?"

"I went looking for you, but you disappeared." I replied.

"Well," she laughed, "I guess my height didn't help us today."

"Ya!! I am not that short!" I laughed.

"Yessss." she chuckled, "Okay let's go now."

We both headed our way to the van where the rest of the other members were. Sowon and I quickly got in. I gave her Manager Lee's phone discretely and she swiftly put it back into his back pocket unnoticed. Mission success.

"Alright girls, It's time to go back to the company and eat." He looks back at his clipboard before looking at us in the back seats, "Then after that you guys are to workout and are finally free to go to a cafe or coffee shop, if you all want."

"Yes!!" we all ecstatically screamed.

~Jungkook~

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

No reply.

"Um hello?" I answer again. "Who is this? I demand an answer."

Still no reply.

"Okay then." I said. Just as I was about to hang up I heard a voice.

"Kookie-ah" they giggled. My heart sunk. "I waited so long to contact you, but now I finally have your number."

"I don't know who Kookie-ah is. Sorry." I hung up the phone immediately.

Who in the world was that? No, why did that voice sound so familiar? Holy crap.. No, it can't be...