Chapter 2. A Place To Stay

"So lets go!" Scarlett said. Jennesca only nodded in agreement. "Lets do this!" Eve said confidently, smiling brightly. "like i said before i would like to go" shana said, obviously impatient. "yeah, this place is getting kinda creepy" mara said in agreement. Scarlett started walking first and smiled as the world around her changed. The others followed, they seemed to be awestruck too. In the distance there was a soft sound of foot steps, The group of girls presumed it was a wolf for something. They continued walking, than the footsteps got closer, a wolf appeared behind them, the wolf growled and bared its teeth at the girls. "i got this" scarlett said confidently, she turned into a wolf and started talking with it. After a bunch of barks, growls, yelps, and snarls the wolf ran off, and scarlett returned to normal. "lets keep going" Mara said in a weary voice. They continued on there journey, the birds chirping around them. as they walked they started losing track of time, and it soon became dawn."Guys im tired, we should rest for a bit" Jennesca said. "ok, well set up camp here, i got wood, u go find stuff to sleep on, everyone else, make yourself comfy" scarlett said as she set off to find wood, Jennesca went the other way, and the others stayed at camp.