Backstory part two: Eve

"You can do this eve!" Scarlett said encouraging her to do it. I smiled and focused, the seed burst to life. Growing into a flower. "I did it!" I exclaimed. Scarlett chuckled and smiled up at me. "Maybe one day daddy will recruit us to go on a mission!" She said to me. See what I did there?  Would I even like that? "Yah!" I exclaimed. I walked out of scarlett's house, mom was waiting, she looked mad. "You better explain yourself Young lady" She said and grabbed my shirt. "Bye" I whispered to scarlett. She nodded and walked inside. "Mom!" "No, what were you doing i told you to come home and study!" "I was! With scarlett!" "Don't do it again" "fine!" We walked inside and I went to my room and shut my door. A message raven flew in and dropped a letter than landed. I opened it, reading how Scarletts dad was coming to see her before his next mission and she wanted me to meet him. I sat down and wrote a reply.
Dear scarlett, congrats! I would love to meet him but I think I'm grounded, I'll try to sneak out, how's jennesca? Isn't she two now? Crazy how time Flys right. I remember holding her. Anyways should study before mom sends off the raven
-eve.
I closed it put my seal on it and the raven flew off to deliver the letter. I opened the book on forest magic and began reading. I hummed the song I've been writing "the forest of mine" I hear a door close behind me and footsteps. My mom opens the door and smiles, I smiled back. She closed the door and was off. I looked out the window and wondered if I should sneak out. I decided if I was quiet enough I could. So, I slowly opened the window and walked out, staying silent, I had vines close the window as I hit the ground. I chuckled and set off to scarlett's house. I finally got there and knocked on the door and a man answered. He was about to close the door before scarlett mumbled something to him. He nodded and opened the door and I walked in and smiled. "Say hi" Scarlett said. "Hi" We both said at the same time. Scarlett laughed and her dad chuckled. I smiled and sat down and scarlett's mom nodded respectfully. I felt a tug on my arm, it was jennesca I smiled at her. The plants around me sent a strange vibe. Making me almost want to vomit, I looked at scarlett. She nodded. "I need to go" I whispered.  "See you" responded scarlett's dad and I ran out. Running until I got to my room, I sat on my bed fast, pretending I was here the whole time.
6 years later.
I sat down, suddenly my phone buzzed, I lived alone, my mother dead (whoops didn't realize I had it underlined) I flipped open my phone, it was a tearful message sent from scarlett. It explained that her dad was dead. That we had a mission to do and to meet at the portal site, where we would enter earth.