Chapter 27

It was a couple hours since scarlett revealed herself to the girl, her ears were still down and tail still tucked. "Scarlett I'm worried about you, you havnt even acted happy since you saw her, what's up" Eve asked.Scarlett whimpered. "Scarlett if you don't talk to us we will make you" Jennesca said, and scarlett growled. "Don't make me slap you" Laurence said, and scarlett growled deeply. "Scarlett what's up, come on we won't laugh"  Mara said, scarlett grabbed Laurence and turned normal shocking the crowd. "The mom, was afraid of me, while the girl was rather the opissite, also you know how my mom was winged?" Scarlett said. "One, it's ok, and two yah" Eve said. Scarlett turned around revealing two bumps on her back. "Have you tried to summon them yet?" Shana asked. "N-no..." Scarlett said. "Want me to try?" Scarlett asked. "Yah!" Mara said with a smile on her face. Electry landed and hugged scarlett. "You got this girl" She said. Scarlett closed her eyes and fire spiraled around her back, revealing two flaming feathered wings. Scarlett opened her eyes. "Whoah" Scarlett said as she touched her wings. "You did it!" Electry squealed happily, fangirling to herself. XD. Scarlett folded her wings, than opened them again, she lifted herself off the ground slightly. Scarlett laughed and Laurence claped."wait, would I be winged in my wolf form?" Scarlett asked. "Only one way to find out" Mara said. Scarlett nodded than turned to her wolf form. Her wings were folded at her side and scarlett barked happily. Than was normal again. "That answers that" Scarlett said with a laugh. "We should get going." Shana said. "Yah" Scarlett said and lifted herself into the air, and they were off again, but was there something else wrong with scarlett?