chapter 20

Scarlett teared up watching her friends. "They really don't need me anymore." Scarlett said to herself. Than the setting changed and she was back home. She looked around and was locked up by her ruler, her friends watching and laughing. "Let me go" Scarlett screamed at the top of her lungs. Her friends just snickered. And the ruler laughed. Scarlett looked down to see rising water. "Thats not good" Scar said softly. She woke up. To find that everyone was asleep except laurence. Scarlett's head burned. "What happened..." Scarlett asked. "Scar!" Laurence ran into scarlett's lap and hugged her. "Hey laurence" Scarlett said hugging back. "Are u okay" Laurence asked. "F-fine" Scarlett said with a bit of uncertainty in her voice. "I'm twired" Laurence said. "Than go to sleep little one" Scarlett responded. "Ok" Laurence said as scarlett turned into her wolf form. Laurence smiled and leaned against scarlett and was asleep very fast. Scarlett sighed and looked up, watching the stars. She listened to the soft snores from her friends and the foot steps from the wolf pack in the distance. Scarlett layed her head on her paws on relazed. She thought about her dream. Sometimes she would whimpered or yelp. Rarely would she smile. She broke out of her dream laspe. And looked over at her friend's all sill asleep. And scarlett sighed in relief. Thank god. If they saw me now... Scarlett thought to herself. She curled her tail around Laurence and pulled him closer. Laurence repositioned himself to his new bed and sighed happily. Scarlett chuckled softly. I forgot how nice the night shift is. Scarlett thought barking a laugh. She heard a howl in the distance and one of the wolf's she friended the night she was captured came through the bushes, and fell. "Ma'am the alpha needs you" She said. "With what?" I responded back, worried cus he hasn't talked to me since my capture. "We have been attacked..."