chapter 24

Scarlett and her new pack of wolf friends talked while they waited for the girl to wake up, whom they have nicknamed electry.  "So what's will happen if she refuses to tell?" Grace asked. "I have an idea for that" Scarlett said with a chuckle. "Oh yah, fire powers" Kev said with a chuckle, and flame burst into laughter, the others looked at her, than laughed with her. Scarlett turned her head to check on electry who was still asleep but starting to wake up. "She will wake soon" Scarlett said with a sigh. "We should be ready on case she trys something." Duncan said. "True true, she dose have powers and could use it against us" Beck replied. "I doubt it, I used my powers to enchant her chains which should stop her from using it." Scarlett said confidebtly, and before someone else could talk there was the sound of a waking moan coming from the room in the wolf's have trapped electry on. "She is awake" Flame said. Scarlett nodded and looked at electry, who was struggling trying to escape. "Let me out!" She screamed. "Not until you answer our questions" Scarlett said with a mocking laugh. "I'll never answer to you!" She hissed. "Oh really?" Scarlett responded and summoned fire into her hands and had it hit next one her. "Try me" Scarlett said with a soft chuckle. "What's ur first question" She asked softly, trying not to test scarlett's patience. "Your name, and what we're you doing attacking the wolfs?" Scarlett demanded. "The nickname u call me is my name, and the wolfs, well" Electry said with a laugh before continuing. "I needed something to attack if I wanted to keep my controll of my powers". "Oh, well ok electry" Scarlett said with a understanding voice. "Where do you come from?" Scarlett asked. "Well....I'm a goddess, in a way, my dad is zues, and my brother Hercules but, they don't remeber me much, I can't go up there becouse they don't believe me when I say I'm a goddess and zues is my dad" She said with a forced laugh. "Oh..." Scarlett said again trying to calm her friend. Electry teared up as she looked at the ground. "It's ok." Scarlett said in a reassuring voice. "I wanna go home" Electry said sadly. "So do i, me and my friends are stuck in this forest" Scarlett said with a sigh. "Could I join you?" Electry asked, taking everyone by surprise, every one gasped. "Uhm, sure" Scarlett said hesitantly. "Yay!" Electry said happily. Scarlett removed enough rocks so she could get inside. She turned normal and unchained electry, she fell to the ground. "Oh!" Scarlett helped electry stand up to balance herself. "Lets get going" Scarlett said, she waved Bye to her wolf friends than was gone with electry by her side.