Chapter 26

Electry was smiling deeply while she flew above the group. Scarlett had a soft smile on her face as she walked in her wolf form. Laurence was giggling becouse he loved riding scarlett. There was a soft light in the distance and scarlett barked and went to go look. It was the same fence that she had found a while ago. She touched it softly and yelped. Electry landed. "Yeah this fence is weird it hurts anything even regular humans" Electry said. Scarlett sighed and barked sadly. There was soft footsteps getting close to the group and they ran into the bushes. A small human girl ran to the fences And looked inside. "Awww I wish the wolf would come out" She said, scarlett set down Laurence and walked in front of the girl and she gasped. "Mommmmyyyy!" She screamed happily. Scarlett barked happily. "What sweetie, OMG" Scarlett barked a laugh. "I didn't know the wolf was so confident about us..." the mom said suspecting more. "Can I touchy wolf" the girl asked. "NOOOO" the mom said, And the young girl ran away, crying. The mom groaned and followed. The others came out and scarlett picked up laurence. Scarlett whimpered and turned around, walking into the distance, the others followed not questioning. Scarlett was silent, as we're the others and they were off, looking again for their exit,only hoping there was one...