chapter 16

Scarlett looked over at the sleeping laurence Smiling softly. "He really likes u scarlett" Mara said softly. "Yeah, I'll take care of him" scarlett whispered back. "Scarlett ur only nineteen this will be a big responsibility" Mara said. "I know, but I'm willing to take it" scarlett said with a sigh. Laurence Started to wake up and scarlett smiled. "Good morning" Laurence said. He stretched his arms and wrapped his arms around scarlett neck. "Morning little one" Scarlett said quietly so she wouldn't scare him. "Me wanna walk" Laurence said after he yawned. "U sure kiddo?" Scarlett asked. Laurence nodded. "Ok, if u want up again let me know" Scarlett said putting down the boy. Laurence laughed and ran around incredibly fast. "I'm the flash!" He said giggling. "Yes u are" Scarlett said back laughing slightly.Laurnce stopped and panted and put his arms in the sky, scarlett picked him up. "Maybe I run to much" Laurence said. "Is that ur power?" Mara asked. "Mhm" Laurence said. "I was born with the ability to have super speed" Laurence said, panting. "Thats so cool" Scarlett said happily. "There is something here" Whispered Mara. Eve eyes closed. "Deer" She said. Scarlett turned to her wolf form and sniffed the air. She barked to her friends, Laurence on her back. She lead the way to an spot in the forest, with 5 deer and a young one. She nodded at her friend's and launched at the deers. Laurence ran at the fawn and killed it fastly. Mara turned into a bat and landed on a deer, she put her fangs into the deer and started to suck the blood out of the deer. Eve wrapped her vines around her deer and suffocated it. Jennesca launched water at the deer and removed its head with ice. Shana killed her deer so fast no one knew what happened, but they presumed she caused lightning to come down on it. The gang smiled and scarlett turned back. "Well what are we waiting for let's eat!"
------------------------------------------------------Oh mai gawd this is the longest chapter yet! Took me forever to think of this, I may end up making this shorter than I hoped it would be, sorry this took forever to think of and write like I said before. Anyways I've also been stuck in pokemon go as well.... so yeah..... I'll try my best to write more, anywayz, I'm rambling ain't i, omg I'm sorry, anyways, hope u enjoyed this really long chapter
-scarlett