Chapter 13

ok so, if this chapter dosnt come out the day I'm writing this augest forth, than I'm so so sorry, the Internet went out. I'll try even harder to get this done! Love u! -scarlett
------------------------------------------------------Scarlett looked up at the stars, and curled her tail around eve, eve smiled softly. Scarlett smiled, and hummed a song to herself. Out of no where vines curled around scarlett and she yelped. The vines went away. She looked over at eve who seemed to be having a nightmere. Scarlett huddled eve closer and eve seemed to calm a bit. Scarlett yawned, and smiled softly. She saw the wolf pack hunting in the distance, and she sighed, being the only person in the group that must drink instead of eat. Eve opened her eyes and pet scarlett fur. "Good morning scarlett" Eve said. "Eve it's still dark out" scarlett said after turning back. "Really I did-" Eve had started to say before there was a howl. Scarlett chuckled. "Not funny" Eve said. "It kinda is" Scarlett said back. Eve sighed and sits up. "I'll take the rest of the night." Eve said. "U sure?" Scarlett said weirly. "Yup now get some sleep u sleepy head" Eve said smiling. I chuckled and turned to her wolf form, and fell asleep.