chapter 17

The gang started to set up camp, placing the seats and scarlett worked on the campfire. "Scarlett were done setting up, u got the fire done?" Eve asked impatient and hungry. "I'm done" scarlett said with a chuckle. Scarlett sat down and lit the wood on fire. Laurence jumped on scarlett's lap and started to cook his deer over the fire. Scarlett lit her deer on fire and allowed it to cook. Every one of the girls started to cook their deers. Once the deers were done Mara started to suck the blood out of the deer. Shana simply cut it up and ate it, followed by the others. Scarlett turned into her wolf form and ate it like that. Laurence sat on scarlett's back. "Can I call u mommy?" He asked. Mara gasped. Scarlett gasped, and barked happily. She turned normal holding Laurence in her arms. "U can" She whispered softly. Laurence hugged his new mom, and fell asleep. Scarlett huddled him close. "Scarlett, ur a mom now" Jennesca said. "Yeah I guess I am" scarlett said softly. "This will be hard" Whispered mara. "What was that mara?" Scarlett asked. "Nothing" Mara said. "O...k..." Scarlett said suspecting more than that. "I think this could be fun" Shana said smiling. "Same here" Said eve, laughing softly. "I love him so much" Scarlett whispered, playing with the boys hair. "And he loves u to" Jennesca said. "We should be going" Mara said. "Yeah" scarlett picked up the sleeping boy again and hu/ed him softly, careful not to wake him up. "Lets go" Scarlett whispered and they set off again.