Chapter 14

Scarlett woke up in a strange place. Is this a dream. Scarlett wondered to herself. She looked at herself, she was sitting down, on a log. As she studied the area of her dream, Jennesca came up to her and snickered, than threw water at her. She got hit with the water and screamed. "Jennesca what are u doing!" Scarlett screamed "Oh sister, don't u remeber we don't need u anymore, u already know to much so, u will be our slave!" Jennesca said with a smile. "What no! Please I'll fix it! I promise!" Scarlett whimpered, Jennesca grabbed the magical handcuffs and locked scarlett to the log. "U can fix it by being silent and dieing!" Jennesca said smiling evily. "No no no no no!" Scarlett screamed and found herself laying on the ground in wolf form. She was shaking and crying softly. "Scar?" Shana asked. Scarlett looked up at shana, shaking and crying. "What did u dream off?" Shana asked softly, trying to calm her friend. Scarlett just nodded no and looked up. It was day. Everyone was awake, and staring at scarlett. She sighed and turned back, staring at the ground. "So are we going soon?" Scarlett asked. "Yeah we should get going" Mara said. They started up gathering their items and set off into the woods once again.