019

Tom leaned his phone onto his shoulder while he opened the hidden compartment inside his car.

"So, definitely no phone signal for around five hours?" He asked his computer friend, Mr Birch.

"No, sorry Tommy boy. It's been off for a while on Sam's phone. Elena's came up an hour ago, but I am guessing since you had her phone, it was you that unlocked it..." Sighing, Tom nodded and Andrew frowned. "D-did you find Chris?"

"Yeah, I did." 

"So, Sam is...?" Andrew asked and Tom took a deep breath. 

"A friend of a friend." 

"Elena's?" 

"Yes." Tom smiled slightly, as his mind was flushed with the happy memories of him and Elena. He lightly chuckled and Andrew smirked. 

"You know the girl, don't you?" 

"I... do." 

"And..." Andrew took a deep breath. "... you love her?" He nodded. 

"Yes, I did... I mean, I still do." Licking his lips, Andrew inhaled sharply. 

"You'll get them both back Tom. As Chris would say. Don't lose hope, because it'll all fall into place in the end. And right now..." Tom listened carefully. "... I know that it will." 

"Thanks Andrew." 

"I-if I was next to you I'd give you a hug..." Tom frowned, and lifted an eyebrow soon after. 

"What..."

"N-not to say that I'm a fucking gay guy but-" Smiling, Tom burst into laughter. "What you laughing at Tommy boy?" 

"Nothing, I'll ring you as soon as I find them." 

"You will find them. Bro..."

"You shouldn't try to be cool Andrew." Tom shook his head. "Doesn't suit ya. See ya later pal." Ending the call, Tom slipped the phone into his pocket and pulled out a gun and slipped a knife up his sleeve. 

A few extra rounds and bullets, he watched two men who looked strangely familiar. 

Reaching for some papers, he took out two- and the men were familiar. 

They were presumed dead however, they stood right before him. It was certainly suspicious. 

Tom stepped out of Elena's car and stuffed his hands into his pockets, silently walking over to them. The advantage- they were faced away from him. So he has the perfect opportunity to silence them in the dark. 

Removing his knife from his sleeve, he grabbed one of the men and sliced his throat, before knocking out the other. 

He knew at least one would be alive to tell the horrific story. 

But be unable to see who it was.

Tom stepped inside and kept hidden for a moment, hearing what the guards were saying. It was difficult, since there words were covered in a thick Russian accent. 

"We have the man in the other room. He is going to be killed soon."

"Have you spoke to Smirnov?"

"No, he is waiting to do his little magic on the girl." The men laughed and Tom clenched his jaw, taking out his gun. 

He screamed in anger while, shooting the two men inside, down.

However, the men inside now knew that Tom was inside.

He had rushed to his instinct in where Elena and Sam could be held. As Tom did dig deeper into the old building, he saw Sam. 

Tied up and at least three men in there with him. 

"I don't fucking give a shit about Thomas! I don't even know who he is! Now let me go you son of a bitch!" He yelled and Tom steps forward. 

"You should let him go..." Tom answered for them.

The men looked at each other and Tom drew his gun, shooting one guy. He then rolled to the next, paralyzing him and then the next was stabbed in his lung to incapacitate him- or even kill him. 

"Where's Elena?" Tom asked, cutting the ropes off Sam's wrists.

"They said something about seeing their leader. And... I didn't understand it... lezhal yeye." Tom's eyes widened.

They were going to use her as their sex slave. 

"Shit!" Tom screamed and heard a crash from the hallway.  

"What?" Sam stood up and shook Tom by his shoulders. "Tom, fuck, Tom what are they going to do?!" He yelled and Tom breathed heavily, handing his keys to Sam.

"Get into Elena's car! If I'm not there in five, go!" Sam frowned. 

"Where's the damn car!" 

"Follow the bodies!" Tom yelled back as he ran down the corridor. 

He heard mumbles and screaming. 

"Let me go!" It was Elena.

"Elena!" He shouted and sees her being thrown into a van. 

But it was too late. 

One of the men shoots Tom in the shoulder and he is grounded, whilst his love is in a van- being driven away from him...