Chapter 3 part 1

Now am I a bigger idiot than I thought or what?  I'm too much into people pleasing, that  Its hella pittiful. If somebody would of reminded me that all the seniors from Kennedy High and alllllllllllll the other highschoolers from all the highscools in LA would see me make a fool out of myself, Then I would have never bothered.  But noooo, I always listened to peoples favors when it came down to pretty much anything in this lifetime. The flier Jenae gave me said " GRAD FUNXION : 17+ all ladies free before 10 pm " so can somebody tell me why in the hell the security let Jenae get in and not me. She had a tight white dress on with those little shiny things on it.. Oh yeah, they're called rhinestones. I had on a skirt. The bouncer looked at me and pointed to the back of the line (while everybody laughed). He then proceeded to grab Jenaes arm slightly and tell her : "But you ,go head , shit.. I'm tryna see you after the party" She smiled and then looked at me like you would look at one of those kids on them starving Indonesian commercials.

I was out side freezing like hell, stuck like chuck. All you could hear was ratchett females saying " I cant wait to Yg get here gurll!" ,"Yg commin' at 1:00 YALL! " and "YG my nigga!, I cant wait to Instagram this shit!" I waited for an hour before stepping a foot in the club. The other bouncer must of felt sorry for me, because he let me in. When I stepped in finaly,  the only thing I saw was girls shaking their asses left & right. Boys behind them. I had never saw anything like that in my life. They were basicly dry fucking! Jenae included. Especially when a 2chainz song or Trinidad James song came on. I just sat at one of the tables,beamed on from the flashing party light,  watching enviously as everyone danced away. "Natalie, you can't spend your whole life just sitting down not enjoying shit. Get up and dance" I thought to myself. I was right,  I wasn't getting any younger. I got up with confidence in my shoulders and approched the dance floor. 

Now I hate to make a complete fool of myself ,So I knew once I got on that dance floor, I had to do something. My new high-heels hurted ,so I started to do a simple 2step. "Ayee get it Star!" Jenae yelled faintly over the loud music. They were playing Freakz by Nicki Minaj. I began winding my body Trini-style. Everyone began to croud around me, as I began to show out. Jenae tried to dance next to me. Of couse trying to steal the little bit of shine I was getting. I didnt care though, matter of fact  I didn't really look at them, I just closed my eyes and danced just how I dance in the mirror by myself. I heard the crowed getting more Wild. "Damn I must be getting down." I had to see what was going on. I opened my eyes to face the croud surrounding me. No one was around me. Not even a light was on me. It was dark , and I could of sworn I saw a tumble-weed fly across my foot like the desert. . Two ass-holes were sitting in the back by the  V.I.P rope must of noticed , because when I looked back .. they laughed their ass's off at me. However a croud did form at the other side of the dancefloor. 

     I looked and saw a guy behind some female Grinding her. Pushing her ass back like he was trying to get under her dress. I looked closer and saw that It was Sexy Jessy, from Ms. Huphers class. I shooked my head when I realized the female he was grinding on was my twin sister ,Natalia. Fuck my life.