Chapter 1 Part 1

chapter 1 part 1

THE MOVIE IS HERE FOR THIS CHAPTER IN THE MEDIA SECTION! ENJOY (MORE TO COME SOON!)

TV announcer : "We now return to the premiere series ' Loose weight or No Date' Where 5 women shed body fat , so they can win a date with a Millionaire & an all expense paid trip to Cabo! " *click*

I turned off the TV and opened the white steel doors to the fridge. It was my after school routine ( Get some thing to eat , because I never touched the prison-food they served at school). I was in the mood for some left over inchiladas and carrot cake.

Suddenly Natalia, my twin sister pops out of nowhere, as if she was 'the refrigerator monitor . She looked down at my plate. "What you bout to do with all that." she said with a stupid smirk on her face. we were fraternal twin and yes, we were as different as they came. She was 5 foot 8, I was two inches taller and 150 lbs bigger. We went to the same school but we basically had different social lives. I shot her a side eye as she stood there questioning me.

" I haven't ate all day I'm starving." I said as I scooped more icing on my cake.

"Whatever Natalie ,you're getting bigger and bigger, you gonna have a hard time getting your prom dress & a date"

"Why do you care anyway?"

"Shit, I don't .. I'm not the one that's wearing a 4 X "

After she bitched for another 2 minutes , I warmed up my food and ate with sort of a guilty conscience. I DID want to go to prom, but not without the flyest dress or date. Somehow Natalia always got on my damn nerves. Boys admired her curves and slender figure .. her earth-brown skin tone , and long hair. To set it off she had Malik, her new boyfriend, that I'd have to admit is fine as hell, like Spectacular from Pretty Ricky. Although I never been in a relationship, boys kind of used me . Not for sex (even though I've been asked) but to do their homework, or buy them stuff. I always tried to buy love, yet it never worked. Nothing ever did actually.

"Natalia & Natalieeeeeeee!!! I know ya'll hear that door! " My mom shouted

I didn't even hear the door ,but before I could even ask who was it, Malik came walking right on in. My mom always wanted me to watch them from doing anything "immoral". Knowing what was to come, I took my food and headed to my room. I did not feel like seeing them and their stupid makeout sessions.They always tried to make me jealous, I really didn't care about them,but I did feel uncomfortable. My mom caught me in the hallway.

"Where you going Natalie? "

" To my room , I gotta finish my Proposal assignment. "

" Well bring your school work in the living room, I don't want you leaving them alone up there ."

"But mama, They--"

I noticed my mom placed her hand on her waist, which ment that she was serious. I grabbed my iPod and the homework assignment that I offered to do, and tuned everyone out. If anyone knew what I was doing just to get a Guy to speak to me, trust. I'd be the laughing stock of L.A.

-------------------------------------------------

Bell Rings

Mrs Hupher : "Shhhh! Settle down class ...Settle down. Im going to take attendance so take out your proposals when I call your name"

Jessy ,my classmate sure was looking good today. Now more than ever. He was tall, dark, and handsome. Not to mention the tattoo on his neck which oozed with sex-appeal. I had the biggest crush on him and did almost anything to get him to notice me. I even made a song in my head when he walked in class: "SEXXXXYYYYY La La JESSSYYYYY." My song was interrupted by Mrs. Hupher.

- Kasey?

" Here"

- Juan

"here "

-LaKeyshea

"I got it "

- Natalie

(raises my proposal )

- Jessy

(Looks at Natalie)

I wish somebody would of shot me, I made a complete ass of myself. I forgot to give Jesse his paper DAMN! Mrs Heffer - I mean Hupher. The class stared as I handed Jessy his paper and appologized, but Mrs. Hupher wasn't having it.

Mrs Hupher: " Who copied from who, either way both of you get a 0 and detention"

Jessy: " No no no. I DID my work"

Mrs. Hupher: " So you copied Natalie? "

I didn't want to get a Zero & I didn't want to seem like a rat . Thinking....Thinking....."Should I tell her the truth and make an ass of myself , or should I take an L for Sexxxxyyy Jessyyyy?"

my dilemma, Fuck it.