Chapter 3 part 2

I got out my relaxing, steaming hot bathtub , got dressed, and sat back on the love seat in the den. Teedra moses's "No more Tears" was playing in the background from my Mac Laptop. I closed my eyes and bobbed my head to the beat. Its like the lyrics were the anthem to a life I wanted to start. I couldn't believe what happened last night. To be honest I expected that shit from Jenae.. about leaving me outside and all. But your own blood and fam? Natalia... that shit was real low. She knew I had a thing for Jessy. And besides , what about her boyfriend. I sat back and calmed myself before i got angry. Fuck it. I didnt want to deal with all of this no more. I grabbed my bags and decided to chill at the mall.

---- -

Once I got there I got a little carried away. My favorite plus size store had a sale to my convieniece. All sizes Large to 4xl 50% off  Perfect, I thought. If I had gained anymore weight, It would of been my ass. I thought about all the outfits the girls were in last night. In that moment I glanced at these Laced Panty&bra sets. It was so cute considering I only wore White, Black, and Tan Bra's. The Panties had Zeebra lines going in a diagnal pattern down the material part, and Pink lace on top with little ribbons on the side. The bra matched Identically. I skimmed through the rest of the set and decided to get all of the panty& bra  sets that were my size. I didnt give a fuck about the price. I spent most of my birthday money I  had got in that store alone. I felt my phone ringing in my pocket. Attempting to Ignore It, My phone froze. I looked at the Caller I.D.  It was Desmond "dammit! I thought. I tapped the phone like a crazed woman until I finally slid the 'answer' button and answered. "Hello" I said, trying to sound indifferent. 

    "Damn, Babe. If I would of knewn you would of stood me up I would of made other plans " He said playfully. My Jaw dropped. I was so into my feelings I forgot about our Matinee date! It was too late in the day to go now. "Desmond , I am TRULLY sorry, i totally forgot. I just had a lot of things on my mind." I said with a lot of shake in my voice. he just laughed. I loved that he was so understanding. "It's cool, what are you doing now?" He asked. I was too embarrased to tell him i was shopping, because that was rude , considering that I had stood him up.  "Im-Im downtown" I said trying not to give him too much detail. "Cool, Wanna see a regular movie down there then.. I got a free schedule, now" We busted out laughing.

   The manager in the store looked at me as if i was an idiot. "Yea sure.. why not?" i replied coyishly. "Cool, meet you At Morris Theatre in an hour then" he responded before we hung up. I was happy, but for some reason I didnt trust him. He was a TA. What did he want with me? I was basically a social and physical outkast and home and school. Was he just giving charity or what. I gave him the benefit of the doubt like I did eveeeryyyy one else and just proceeded to gather my bags out of the store and waited outside. "It's a date " I thought, smiling to myself in my head. "Finally a f*ckin date...charity or not."  I won't complain I was satisfied, and grateful. I looked at my reflection in the glass mirrior and realized I left the house looking a mess. I had a great Idea..... I went into the changing room and dressed into my newly purchased boot-cut jeans, a nice blouse with blue shimmers on it, A matching jean-jacket and the cute shoes I bought. I smerked , "It's on baby" I smiled as I said to myself. "No more tears." I sung silently to myself, looking in the mirror before me. I was feeling myself, Finally.