Chapter 1 Part 2

chapter 1 part 2

I decided to go ahead & bite the bullet for my "future hubby". It was quiet in detention. I expected it to be full of roudy fuck-ups , but It was just me, and this other guy who sat in the back. surprisingly no teachers here, I coulda walked out if I wanted to. The desks were small and had gum underneath. I was almost sure the little plastic chairs in here couldn't bear my weight. They didn't look " fat people friendly" as I would call it. Sure enough, when I sat down ,I busted my ass & broke the chair. The boy sitting in the back jumped up and ran over to me " Oh my God, are you alright" he said as he helped me up, "My foot hurts" I groaned in pain. " I'll go get the nurse , stay off your foot" he replied . I figured he was just trying to find a way to get out of detention, boys never helped me, and let alone wanted to have anything to do with me...the biggest chick in the school.

Approximately 9 minutes later he came back . " I forgot it was after school so the nurses office is closed, but I got you some ice from the office Freezer" as he handed me the ice, I noticed that he was FINE AS HELL! !!! With his hazel eyes, Dimples, and muscular figure. Just my type I thought ,well... 

If I had a damn choice in the matter. I forgot my mom was at work until 6 and I wasn't going to wait 5 hours. Then It was like he read my mind :

" Do you have a car ? you can't walk home like that."

"No , My mom doesn't come home 'Till 6"

"Where do you live? I can take you. I'm Desmond by 'the way"

What! Did a Guy just offer to take ME HOME? Even under the circumstances I was in,it felt too good to be true .

" You don't have to. I live on 49th and Voidina .. it's kind of far so I'll take the bus "

" I live on the same street! how come I never seen you before"

"Because I never come out '' I thought. I smiled as Desmond helped me up and walked me to his car. It was a candy apple Corvette , it looked straight off the lot, true baller status, and not to mention , the interior was real laid out and comfortable .

" Didn't catch your name, babe"  

,he said as I touched the leather seats. "BABE? " I opened my big mouth without thinking ." oh sorry,  didn't mean to offended you"

" I'm not offended, and it's Natalie" I replied with this stupid smerk on my face I couldn't hide. it quickly faded when I tried to buckle my seatbelt , it wouldn't reach due to my size . I tried to suck my gut in without him noticing , but his seatbelts were definitely not "fat people friendly ". "Please God , if you help me out , I promise I would go on a diet " I thought in my head. I sucked It in one last time *Click*. Hallelujah!

I couldn't help, but notice his big & sexy biceps that turned me on... actually everything about him did. we talked the whole way & Turns out ,he lives across the street from me ..2 houses down . I wonder why I never noticed the Corvette.

" Ill bring you some icyhot later if you want, but I think you should see a doctor "  

he insisted. I couldn't believe how caring he was , especially to me. everything happened so fast like a dream, even though I didn't know Desmond like that. Maybe he was just a kind soul, nothing else. I thanked him as I limped to the door 

With the biggest damn smile on my face. I was in pain, but it was overshadowed by Desmond. Oh and I'll tell you, I wasn't so damn excited for some Icy-Hot in all of my life.