Chapter 2 part 2

Chapter 2 part 2

Weeks past and I healed through good. Because of that Me and Desmond decided to reschedule our matinee date until Thursday the 19th. (2 days from then)

I was glad I could finally get a break from Natalia's ass , she went to Compton LA to visit a few of our relatives. Glad I didn't go, I can hear it now "Damn Star you been eating good" Star is my nickname I've been called since I was young, I like it better than Natalie. Eventually when I reach my UGW (ultimate goal weight ) I want to officially change my first name to Star. How sexy is that? 200lbs away from being Ms. Star Brooks (insert future hubby last name here)

Peace ,Quiet ,and Serenity! I finally get the front room to myself !!!! Too

bad there ain't shit to watch on Tv .

Just reality tv madness and commercials every 5 minutes targeting overweight people . I was interrupted from a phone call from my best friend Jenae.

"Star

you goin down plaza? YG gone' be there !"

"YG ? " I said confused . "Oh you mean that one bullshit  rapper that degrades women ? I'd love to !" I sarcastically said.

I can tell Jenae really wanted to go , but it wasn't really Yg that bothered me , it was the fact that I was always singled out . Jenae always brought a date with her when we went out. I hated being the "3rd-Wheel tag-a-long friend" , and Jane with her dates made me stand out as the lonely fat girl. She promised that it would only be me and her going together . So I gave it a shot. One question I thought? What in the hell was I gonna wear?? Me + groups of teen people my age = disasters every time. What the fuck did I get into...