Train on a Train (Hit by a Train Part 2)

So I was asked to do a part two so here it is. It takes place after the mission to decide whether or not to team up.

You sit at a table in the room you guys were renting. Sven was dividing the money for each of us, but gave you a larger portion since you haven't voiced if you were teaming up yet, and they had to pay bills. Train was begging to have some money before he even finish dividing it up to buy milk. Eve was reading silently on the couch.

You stand up and stretch. "I'm going for a walk." You say, walking out, and pause at the door. "I'll be back... sometime. I don't know how long I'm gonna be gone, but yeah. I'll be back eventually."

"Okay." Sven says and then scolding Train.

Train wasn't as bad as you initially thought. He was actually fun to hang out with. Sven and Eve too of course. When everyone was together it was the best entertainment you could get. You were already pretty sure you wanted to travel with them, but you've been traveling alone for awhile and it felt weird fighting as a team. Also, the last person you travelled with led you into trouble.

You shove your hands in you pockets. It was getting late. No one let you sleep during the day like you usually do so you were basically dead on your feet. You see a window with glass figurines. It was beautiful with light shining under them.

You wanted one, but it'd probably break while traveling and would cost a lot of money, you are running low on. You walk into the shop anyways just to look. You look at many very closely.

"Hey there!" You hear a voice behind you. You jump, and grip the figurine you were holding tightly so not to drop it.

You turn to see Train grinning like a fool. Which, you learned is quite often.

"Idiot! What if I dropped this? You'd have to pay for it!" You yell at him. He grins more, happy to have scared you.

"I don't think I would." He laughs.

You place the figurine down. "What you want?" You ask.

"Just to scare you. See ya." He walks out of the shop.

You look around some more, not touching anything more. You walk out and continue down the street. There were a couple other shops you stopped at. You realize how late it is.

You turn to head back to the place you started. The streets where mostly cleared. Some stragglers on their way home from work.

Then, someone came up behind you. You heard their footsteps.

"Train. I could hear you. Stop trying to scare me." You say annoyed. You glance behind you.

No one.

Great. Now you look like a lunatic talking to yourself, (Y/N). You scold yourself. You turn down another street. You pause. It was dark and almost completely empty. Get a hold of yourself! Seriously. Anyways this is the only place you know how to get to the rest stop. You scold yourself more, and continue down the street.

You think you hear more footsteps. You didn't bring any weapons since you thought you weren't gonna be out this late. You just continue casually down the street. You reach your destination and go to the room everyone was staying in. (Haha. Fooled you people who thought you'd get kidnapped)

"Oh, hey, (Y/N)." Sven says to you.

"Hi." You respond. Train just grins at you, probably thinking of him scaring you earlier.

You lay across the armchair and fall asleep soundly.

-Morning-

You awake with light bothering your eyes. This whole sleeping during the night was quite weird since it's been awhile since you've done so. Your neck and legs ache from how you were laying. You sit in the chair and look around. Every on was asleep. You stand and write a quick note and leave.