Rain

(F/D)- favorite drink
(F/B)- favorite breakfast

Blood runs down you arm. Your hand was covered in blood. You press your hand to your side. What happened? How did this happen? What did you do? Why did you do it?

The beginning
You woke up early to go to the diner for some breakfast. You ordered (F/D) and (F/B). You finish it. People file in the diner for their morning grub.

You watch as people come and go. You pick out people by what they are eating and give them a story. Wether that's story is true or not does not matter. It was entertainment.

More and more people came in until the diner was bustling. Thus was your sign to pay and leave. People is fined but too many people just got bothersome. You walk out and realize it's raining. You look at the sky slightly as you walk. The sky was quite bright though. Cloudy but bright. You stretch to the sky.

What to do? You ask yourself. I could go catch some bad guys, or I could play one. Playing one sounds fun right now.

Your morals were quite different from others. People tend to fall in the category of good, neutral and bad. Someone could easily switch between them, but generally stayed in one group. You switched depending on your mood. Which happened quite often. You look at a shop and grab a few things off the shelf and bought them.

What crime should I commit? Maybe I should kidnap a government official. Or just some stranger on the street and hold them ransom. Oo! Sounds fun! You smile. You decide you are going to kidnap and hold a government official for ransom.

Time Skip brought to you by Azamon where delivery is top notch

You sneak around the mayor's house late at night. You stand behind a tree with shrubs around it. You see a women in a fur coat walk up to the door. By the research you've done, that was not his wife.

"Oh, my! Mr. Mayor! You dirty dog you!" You sat aloud and chuckle.

The mistress turns to you. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" She stares at you.

"Oh. You know. He called me, but I said I wasn't sure if I could come. I ended up being able to. Didn't know he called a replacement." You say with your arms across your chest.

"Why are you over there then? You look suspicious." She says cautiously.

"I heard someone walking up the path, and thought it was the mayor's wife! That would've ended up badly!" You press you hand to your chest as if to still your heart.

"That's true. I'm Lyn. Well, since you're here, why don't we give the mayor some special service?" She grins and winks.

You cringe inwardly, but grin back. "Sounds fun!" You walk up to her and put a cloth to her nose and mouth, knocking her out. You carry/drag her behind the place you were hiding. "Sorry, hun, but that doesn't classify as fun for me."

You slip off your pants, and pull you shirt down past your butt, which exposed lots of cleavage. You throw the pants next to the knocked out mistress, and knock on the door. The mayor opens up.

"Hello de- Who are you?" He asks.

"Oh, Lyn told me she was still so sore from last time that she couldn't handle it, so I came in her place. I hope that's okay." You look at him with a little smile and squeeze your breasts between your arms.

The mayor stares at you very exposed chest, and grins. "Sure it is. I hope you know, I'll make you feel the same."

You giggle over a gag. "Of course. Please be gentle with me." You walk towards him, and pulls out the drugged cloth and press it to his face. "You really shouldn't make your guards leave even if you're having a mistress over." You slip on you pants and cover yourself up. You could carry the mayor because he was quite scrawny.