Fluffy Fluff

You hug the pillow on the bed. It was soft and fluffy. You wanted to keep it, but you didn't own the room you were staying in.

"Hey." Train flops down in the bed next to you.

"What do you want?" You ask.

"I was hoping I could replace that pillow." He chuckles.

You hug it tighter. "No."

"Do you love the pillow more then me?" Train says in a dramatic tone.

"If you two are gonna be all lovey-dovey, get a different room." Sven says over his coffee.

"We're not! (Y/N) would rather hug a pillow instead of her hot boyfriend." Train rolls out of bed. Eve touches his head.

"Your body temperature appears to be average." She says, and sits in the chair with a book.

Sven chuckles and Train just sighs. "That's not what he meant Eve." Sven says.

"I don't understand then." She looks at you. "What does Train mean when he says he's hot?"

"Its a slang term meaning someone is very attractive." You explain.

"But it also is in reference to temperature?" Eve asks.

"Yes." Sven responds.

"I don't quite understand. Why use something in terms of temperature to compare someone attractive? And how do you define someone as 'hot?'" Eve looks at all of us.

"Well, you'd have to ask the people who started it." You say.

"Who was that?"

You laugh a bit. "No one really knows."

"So how is Train declared hot?" Eve asks.

"Because I'm attractive." Train laughs.

"Would Sven be considered hot?" Eve asks.

Sven spits out his coffee out, and blushes lightly. You and Train laugh hysterically.

"He's the hottest." You say.

"Hey! (Y/N)! I thought I was the hottest!" Train exclaims and jumps at you.

Sven is in the corner trying to avoid choking on his coffee. Eve looks confused. You laugh as Train tries to take the pillows spot. You just hug it closer. Train just gives up and hugs both you and the pillow.

You doze off. You feel Train let go of you and start to roll off the bed. You let go of the pillow and grab Train and pull him to you.

"(Y/N)-" Train starts.

"Shut up." You say cuddling him more. Soon both of you fall asleep.

Okay. This is really short, but while typing yesterday I realized that the chapter I was working on are terribly violent so I decided that I'd make a sweet chapter to soften things. I'm now changing the other chapter a bit so it's not as crazy violent. Even if it was short, I hope you enjoyed it ☆