Chapter 3 [TBBAM]

||Chapter 3

---

Why is he calling me?

"Oh hey Fransisco."

"Go on a date with me this Friday?"

Yes." No thanks."

"What? Why not?" He sounded utterly surprised.

"I am...kinda busy.." I lied.

I just didn't want to be in one of their games and get my heart broken badly by them.

"Please Bells? " He pleaded. Bells?Did he just call me that? "Just give me a chance. I'll make sure its the best date you ever been too." Once won't hurt right?

"Fine! Once." I could practically hear him smirking through the phone already.

"See you tomorrow at seven babe," and with that he cut the call.

Oh god. I am starting to regret this already.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HE WHAT?" Riley was jumping and screaming in my room after it slipped my mouth that Fransisco had asked me out on a date.

She had rushed over immediately when it slipped my mouth over our daily gossip phone session.

"He asked me out," I repeated myself for the millionth time that night as I picked a dry skin off my finger." On a date."

Riley jumped off the bed and grabbed my arm,"Well, I'll be here at 5 on Friday and I'll help you do all your makeup and pick out your dress."

I grimaced at the thought of playing dress up with Riley. I could already picture standing over me with a makeup kit and smiling at me with a evil smirk. LOL.

"I'll take it as a yes," Riley walked pass me with a satisfied smile on her face.

Wait.

Hold up. I was given a CHOICE?

Kill me. Now.

Riley was already throwing my clothes all over the floor as she rummaged through my closet to find god-knows-what.

"Riley!" I hissed,"What are you doing !?"

She whipped around and gave me a are-you-stupid-or-what face."Finding you clothes for tomorrow! Duh!You are going on a date with the school's most popular guy and you expect me to let you go wearing those crap?" She ranted angrily as she lifted a finger to point at my pastel and boring clothes hanging shamefully in my closet.

My self-esteem felt really insulted as I scanned my wardrobe once more. "Is it that bad?" I asked disbelievingly.

Riley gave me a sympathetic look that didn't look really sincere and nodded,"This is the reason why you are going with me to the mall."

I widened my eyes and shook my head. "No. No way."

The last time I went to the mall with her, it was a total disaster. A big huge disaster.

"Bells! C'mon! I want you to try this!" Riley said while gesturing to the black dress next to her.

I sighed as I dragged myself to the fiftieth dress to try on. I grimaced as I went to the dressing room to put it on. It was absolutely stunning but the thing was I was a size two but Riley insisted that I tried this dress on even though it was a size zero. Riley gave me a huge smile as she finally managed to zip up the dress to the end.

I twirled around in the mirror to admire it,"How much is it?"

"Three hundred."Riley deadpanned.

I nearly choked on my saliva when I heard that. I immediately whirled around and struggled to take it out.

RIPPPPPP! The loud ripping sound caused me to gasp in horror.

The nearby salesgirl spotted me and immediately scowled as she stalked over, "You there! You have to pay for the dress since you damaged it!"

And that was how my whole year's savings was spent.

"Hey. I am sorry okay. That was only once!" Riley exclaimed.

I sighed and finally agreed after a twenty minute argument with Riley on why I should not go to the mall.

~~~~

'This is perfect!"

"It...It looks absolutely beautiful!" I stammered as i took in the girl in the mirror. The dress had silky taupe skirt that was topped by an elegant black lace overlay it huged my curves and was made in smooth satin material and looked utterly breathtakingly gorgeous.-------------->> a/n: see dress at the side.

I nodded excitedly at Riley as I proceeded to change out of the dress to buy it. It was at a cheap thirty-five bucks and was totally worth it to buy. Riley offered to pay for the dress as she wanted to compensate for the last shopping trip's disaster. I slapped her hand away as she placed the bunch of notes on the counter.

" We have been friends for such a long time," I said giving her a sideway glance. "I'll pay for it alright?"

.She rolled her eyes and replied," Okay Miss Fancy-Pants. Sure." She threw her head back and laughed hysterically as I tried my best to look angry.

--

Once I got home, I took a relaxing warm shower before getting into bed. My feet were aching after dashing from shop to shop finding the perfect dress. Riley had enough energy to continue another round of shopping so I had taken the subway home. I sometimes seriously wondered
what did that girl eat to have so much energy.

Beep!

My phone signaled to tell me that I had a new incoming message. I rolled over from the bed as I leaned over to check my phone.

Fransisco: Hey(:

Me: Hi :)

Fransisco: Get ready for a big surprise tomorrow! :P

Me: Whr are we going?

Fransisco: Its a secret ;)

Me: :( Oh well....

Fransisco: Gd Nite(: Sweet dreams.

I turned off my phone as I rolled back to bed to sleep. As sleep overcame me, I entered the dreamland of bad boys, dresses and the mysterious date...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------