Chapter 15 [TBBAM]

|| Chapter 15 ❤

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Luke yelled into my ear after hearing me described what happened.

I rolled my eyes and nodded. I bit my nail as my phone buzzed once again.

10 missed calls.

It blinked at me I sighed and switched my cellphone off. Luke glanced up at me once again and said ," Carter again?"

I nodded. Luke's eyes followed me as i walked into the room and he walked behind me.

"But seriously. Belly, i don't trust him. " he said as he sulked at a corner.

"Aww. Is Lukey jealous?" I sang into his ear as I took my makeup kit out from my drawer. His face immediately turned beet root as he turned quiet.I ignored him ask quickly applied some makeup before changing into a simple jeans and shorts before dragging Luke behind me and out the front door.

"Shit! C'mon Luke! We are going to be late!"

-
(Play song)

Once we reached school, I went straight for my locker.

"What the-" I jumped back from my locker as postcards came flooding out from my locker. Apparently, somebody had slipped in like 198363737 postcards into my locker and a dozen other roses. I picked up one of the postcards from the ground as Luke peered from behind me to read what I reading.

"I'm sorry Bella. Please forgive me."

My heart squeezed painfully as I processed what was written on the card and all the rest.Before I knew it, the card was snatched from my fingers .

"Hey!"

Luke ignored me as he breathed out angrily and tore the card up. I glared at him and stared at him as he stormed off angrily.

A pat on my shoulder jolted me from my thoughts.

"Bell! Whatzuppppp!" Riley gave me the jazz hands as she appeared from the corner. I forced a smile as I stared at where Luke had stormed off to.

She looked at me as concern took over her features."Is something wrong?"

"Nope." I lied.

-

Lunch time was here in a blink of an eye. I rushed out of my class and ran to my locker. I hurried over as I maneuvered myself through the crowd of students before I stumbled and tripped over someone's shoes.

"Move off bitch!"

"Fatass!"

Tears filled my eyes as I struggled to pick up my textbooks that had fell in the midst of the crowd. Some of my books had scattered and some carelessly kicked to the end of the hall. Students gave me disdainful looks and mocked me silently.

Suddenly, a warm hand encased mine.

I looked up , meeting Luke's eyes. It held my gaze as a sense of comfort filled me. He quickly helped me pick the books up and grabbed my forearm and pulled me into the janitor closet.

He took a piece of Kleenex and wiped my tears away softly.

He was always there for me. Since I was young, he was my warrior, fighting off bullies, standing up for me even it risked him being made fun off. It was as though I was above everyone else and my happiness was his priority. Luke was a good friend. One that I would no doubt treasure.

Deyeply.

He placed a thumb over my cheek and rested him forehead over mine,"I'll always be here for you." he chuckled softly as I started sniffing all over again.