Chapter 17 [TBBAM]

// I hope you guys like the new cover ((:

The winter morning chilled me as I snuggled into my blankets once again laying my head upon my soft pillow. The aroma of coffee my mother was brewing wafted into my room, I took a deep breath as I sat up, slipping my feet into my fluffy slippers before heading downstairs.

"Merry Christmas Bells. " My mother said as she turned the waffle she was cooking over. I gave my mom a soft squeeze before I sat down on the kitchen island. My mom had prepared her infamous pancakes that were absolutely heavenly, I sighed happily as I took a small bite out of it. Two boxes sat in front of me. One was wrapped neatly, with a ribbon on it and the other was wrapped a little oddly, with the leftover wrapping paper dangling from the side. I stifled a laughter as I smirked, knowing it was definitely from Chase. I opened the neater one first as it was obviously from my mother. In the box, it was a pair of shoes from forever 21 and a beautiful charm that I could add on to my bracelet. I then opened Chase's present, and in it was a necklace with a purple stone at the end. I smiled as I closed my palm on it.

After my breakfast, I took a quick warm bath before slipping into a blue dress. As I was on my way down to the kitchen, the knocking on the door interrupted me as I looked at my mother questioningly, wondering who it could be. "Go get the door honey, it should be Luke, his mother told me they would be coming over for lunch and probably stay till dinner. " I jumped out of seat and hopped to the door, whipping it open with a wide smile. Hugging Ms. and Mr. Chancer as I welcomed them in, I spotted Luke behind them as he smiled shyly at me before grabbing my hands, placing a small wrapped box into my hand.

"Thanks," I said as I grinned at him, "Your gift is in my room, c'mon up!" I grabbed his hand as I dragged him upstairs. Luke's coarse hand felt awkwardly large in my tiny ones. I shook off the familiar feeling I felt with a certain browned eye boy as I pushed open my room door.

"Give a second, "I laughed as I released his hand. I went to my drawer, pulling it open; I took out Luke's present. Next to it was a box, with the words, "For Carter "Written on it. My heart squeezed painfully as I remembered that I had gotten it for Carter a few weeks before we had our fight. Honestly, I missed him so much. I missed how he cared and how he made me laugh. Isn't Christmas all about being with the ones you love? I lifted my palm from Carter's present as I fished out my cell phone.

Carter:

I'm sorry. Pls come by my house tonite at 8 I have something for you.

Bells

"Belly! Are you done? "Luke's impatient voice filled the room. I grabbed the present before I closed the drawer. Whirling around, I threw the present at Luke, shouting a short," Catch." Luke caught it with his hand and ripped it open as he took up all the space on my bed with his fat body. "Oh My Gosh. It's my favorite Band! How did you know?" Luke jumped and hugged me tightly once he saw the tickets I had bought him for Artic Monkey's Concert. I knew he loved that band he was always listening to their songs and going on and on about how he wished to meet them but never had the chance to meet them because the tickets always sold out so fast. I don't know how but I managed to book a ticket after waiting by the computer and once the tickets started selling, I got them , guess I had fast fingers.

"Open yours! " Luke said as he pointed to the present he had shoved into my hands earlier. I rolled my eyes and smirked," I bet it won't be as good as mine." I teared open the gift and in it was the latest series of my favorite book pretty little liar "Vicious". I couldn't contain my excitement and squealed as I waved my hands around wildly. "Thank you so much Lukey omg! How did you get it? I swear I have been checking the bookstore every single day and it's not out yet!"