her diary // bella

Dear Diary ,

I feel horrible once I woke up. It's Sunday and Mom and Chase had gone to church without me. I felt like vomiting and my head was pounding so badly. It was probably because of how much I cried myself to sleep last night. Carter. That boy stayed in my head till the wee hours of dawn and I couldn't fall asleep even if I tried. His expression haunted me , the way he looked at me. I looked out at the window as the snowflakes fluttered down, tomorrow was Christmas and I didn't feel up to it . I held my cup filled with hot chocolate tightly as the warmth seeped into my palm. I called Riley later that afternoon , sobbing my heart out to her. She didn't say anything she just listened. And listened. I guess that was what I needed , someone to listen to all my problems. After that conversation my heart felt so much lighter and I was happier. When Mom and Chase returned , we went out to build some snowmen and to be honest in the first time in many years , I didn't mind the frost bitten fingers or the biting wind , I was truly happy. Mom , Chase and I had probably the best times in many many years.

Bells✨

//

I'm so sorry for not updating for so long and pls listen to the song I put at the side. I had been a really hard week and idk I just feel sad and depressed. The song I guess describes how I feel and just listening to it gives you goosebumps. Once again , I'm sorry for the long wait. Im going through a lot now and I'm trying to get away from it , so do understand. Those who are still reading this , thank you ❤️ ilysm. And thank you for the 9k reads !!!! I love u all so so much tq !!!

xoxo.