Harley Jackson - Durmstrang

Name: Harley Jackson

School: Durmstrang

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Year: 7

Subject speciality:Transfiguration

Personality: Very cold towards a person when you first meet her till you prove your worth. If she finds you worthy of her friendship, you'll realise she's nicer than she seems. Despite her tough personality on the outside, she's really a softie on the inside who has a weakness for children and small animals. Her strengths are being able to judge someone's character correctly in a short amount of time and the fact that she's impartial, always being peacemakers between her friends.

Appearance: 5'5, average female build, black shoulder length hair, hazel coloured eyes.

Family/friends/background: Harley is from a pretty well-off family. Her parents don't ever have time for her or her Brother. Her Brother, Blake, is two years older than her and now works in the ministry.
She only has two friends whom she's really comfortable.
Even though many people want to make friends with Harley, she never gives them the time. She finds most people fake, because they only try to be friends with her as she's rich. Now, she only sees the world through cold eyes. But deep down, she just really wants people to befriend her for who she really is.

Blood type: Pure-blood.

Social status: Middle person in the school. She's not popular nor is she at the bottom of the social ladder. Harley is the middle person that helps anyone make deals, even if you're the poorest person in the wizarding world. But of course, she does it in a business-like, no joking manner.

Wattpad username: DaDonkey (Sam from @thejaywalkers)