Task 2

"Water, Earth, Fire, Air."

A sound jolted the boy awake, ripping him quickly from the odd dream. It was something about a television show he used to watch as a kid. He shook his head as though it would clear his daze, and slowly sat up. Rubbing his eyes, he noticed a strange note sitting next to him. Suddenly, it was clear why the thought had reappeared.

***

+Task: By now, everyone should have chosen an element. In this task you will go to a location, use spells, and subdue a creature that corresponds to your "element". You must subdue the creature at least long enough to get away from it, in any way you choose. It will be chasing you, whether or not it is peaceful. (It could be trained, or you could have something it wants, etc.). The only objects/spells you use must be justifiably related to the element you chose. Be creative and choose your creatures wisely!

+Sponsorship: The sponsored tribute may break away from their element on one of the three items (location, spells, creature). As in, one of those three things doesn't have to match your element.

+Scoring:

- First Turned In (+1)
- Most Creative use of Element (+1)

+Word Count: 2,750

+Due Date:

7:00 PM, Wednesday September 6th (EST)

4:00 PM, Wednesday September 6th
(PST)