First Date // Blake

You straightened out your new sundress that you just bought as you looked in the mirror. You were going on your first date with Blake, who you just recently met. You put one last coat of lipstick on before grabbing your purse and heading downstairs. The doorbell rang and you answered the door to come face to face with a charming looking Blake. He wore dress pants and a dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up halfway up his arms. His hair was perfectly styled as he smiled at you. "You look beautiful, Y/N," he said while looking you up and down. You blushed, "Not too bad yourself," you laughed. You hadn't noticed his hands behind his back before he pulled out a gorgeous bouquet of flowers. "For you, my lady," he said. "Oh my gosh, Blake. They're beautiful." You hadn't even went out with him yet, but he somehow already managed to make your heart race like no other guy. You quickly put them in water before stepping out the door with him. "I figured we could go out to eat at that new restaurant downtown," he said while looking over at you when you hit a red light. You nodded at him and smiled, "Sounds good." The night was filled with food, laughs, and flirting. Blake was just the type of guy you were looking for. He was extremely kind, had a good sense of humor, and didn't take things too fast. By the time he was driving you home, you didn't want the night to end. "I'll walk you to your door," he said as he parked the car. Your cheeks burned red in the dark night as you walked next to him. You stopped at your door as you both looked at each other. "I had a lot of fun tonight, thank you," you said while smiling at him. "Me too, we should do this again," Blake said while taking your hands in his. Before you knew it, his lips were on yours as he held your face in his hands. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he pulled you closer. You finally pulled away to breathe as you both laughed at what just happened. "Is it bad that I wanna kiss you again?" Blake asked while biting his lip. "Is it bad that I wanna kiss you as well?" you said while smirking. He grabbed your waist as he smashed his lips onto yours. You ended up making out on your front porch for about five more minutes. "Mm, I have to go," you said against his lips. "I." "Will." "Call." "You." "Tomorrow," he said in between kisses. You opened the door giggling as he still held your waist. "Goodnight, Blake," you said grinning at him. "Goodnight, Y/N." You kissed one last time before forcing yourself to go inside. As you closed the door, you felt as if your heart was going to burst any second. 'Who knew a first date could be so good?' you thought to yourself while smiling.