8

I decided to go to the yearbook office after school since I had missed the last two meetings. I headed to my locker to grab my camera bag. Jamie couldn't stay with me because her mom wanted her home, so I walked the halls alone which I hated.

When I get my lock off and I opened my locker a piece of paper fluttered to the ground. I bent down and picked it up. It was a note.

Meet me after yearbook.

I already knew it was Blake by the handwriting. I crumpled up the note and threw it on the floor of my locker. I grabbed my camera bag and slammed my locker shut. Luckily no one else was in the hallway so I didn't get any looks.

In the yearbook office I worked on the varsity football page. It took me a couple of hours and by the time I was done it was only me and one other person in the office. As I was packing my camera bag in my backpack the other guy in the room muttered.

"Slut." I stopped what I was doing.

"What did you just say to me?" He doesn't look up.

"Heard you slept with Blake." I didn't bother with trying to defend myself I just stormed out of the room. Heading to the library where we always meet I had resist every urge to punch the lockers next to me.

I yank open the library door and stomp over to one of the tables where Blake was calmly sitting. He sees me and stands up. I place my things down and glare at him. Then without thinking I see a blur and then I see Blake clutching his nose.

"D***! Anna!" I feel a tiny speck of guilt but I push it away and go back to glaring at him.

"Why are people calling ne a slut Blake?" His eyes to wide.

"I swear I never told anyone that we were sleeping together...except." The skank. "I'm so sorry Anna, I never meant-"

"I don't care what you meant! You haven't texted, called, or even said sorry! I have been trying and all you do is shut ne out. Even my mom hates me and you don't even care!"

I start to gather my things but he grabs my arm. He opens his mouth as if he's going to say something, but then he closes it. I look at him again and give him a pleading look. Then I turn and start to walk out the door.

"Anna..."

"What?"

"Can I have my shirts back?" And that's when I run out of the library with tears streaming down my face.

Blake's P.O.V.

I hated to see her sad. She didn't deserve it. But I can't hurt her. I mean...I already have. I just don't want her to know about ny screwed up life. She can never know. So me and her Mon made an agreement that we would keep it from her. She would be crushed. So I have to make her hate me. I have to make her not want to be with me.

Lauren walks into the library towards me making her hips sway. She smirks at me probably thinking that I like it. Lauren is just a toy. I use her to get to Anna. She's the sister schools slut. But I would need a willing girl to do this.

I roll my eyes dramatically and I sit down.

"Hey baby." She purrs. I can tell that she just finished doing her slutty thing with someone. Her hair was in a messy bun and her neck had love bites on it.

"I told you not to call me that unless Anna was around."

"So? We haven't got to know each other yet. Let's go to your place." I sigh loudly and walk out of the library leaving her behind.

The day that Anna came over was the day me and Lauren came over to discuss our plan. She just thinks I want to make Anna jealous but really I want to make her mad.

Something in ne wants to tell Anna what's going on, but I just can't. I can't do that to her.

Two days ago...

At home I'm laying in my bed when I get a text.

Michelle: Anna just left, come over baby. ;)

I smile at my phone.

Me: On my way babe. ;)

I jump out of my bed and grab my shoes and keys and head to Anna's house.

I knock on the door and step in. Michelle opens the door wearing a t-shirt I left in her bed. She grins at me checking her out and pulls me inside. I hesitate.

"Wait, Michelle I don't think we should keep doing this."

She frowns at me.

"Don't worry, Anna won't be home for hours. It will be fine." She continues to drag me up to her room. I know this would hurt Anna, its hurting me, but I just can't stop.

*+*+

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed.

Somebody is gonna get in trouble...

Update for the next chapter is coming either Friday it Saturday.

Read, comment, vote!

Love ya!