15

Anna's P.O.V.
I'm so excited for this weekend. This is going to be the best dance of my life. I can't wait to see Blake in his suit. He's going to look so good with his slicked back hair and that perfect face... Sigh. Did I just sigh in my head. I grin, yes I did. I really hope this goes well. Speak of the devil.

"Hello?"

"Hey beautiful. I was wondering if you'd like to go out." I smile.

"Where to?" I hear him pause.
"I shall not tell you. It's a surprise, but you'll love it. Trust me." I grin and nod even though he can't see me.

"Of course. When are we going?"

"Now. I'm outside your front door right now. Come let me in." Oh God. He couldn't have come at a worse time. My hair was in a messy ponytail, I just got out of bed so my breath was still stinky from the morning breath, and I was wearing a shirt and nothing else. Screw it. I run to the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth and then run downstairs to open the door. Immediately after I open the door Blake scrapes his eyes up and down my body. I feel hot all over. I can feel my face heat up and I grin sheepishly.

"Put on some clothes before I do something I'll regret." He says in a deep rough voice. I blush a deeper red and something in me wants to stand there and see what will happen. But I turn and go up the stairs. I hear him take a deep breath. When I reach my room I go to my closet. Since I don't know where we're going I just grab some casual clothes. Jean shorts and green Hollister tank and my brown Sperrys. I quickly grab my keys and my phone and hobble downstairs as fast as I can in my cast without falling. Blake waits for me on the stool in the kitchen. He sees me and smiles. I can't help but return a smile. He's so gorgeous. He walks over to me and holds out his arm for me to hold. I take his sweet gesture and he leads me out the door. Blake walks me over to his car and he opens my door for me. He quickly walks over to his side and starts the car.

"So, where are we going?" He shakes his head at me.

"I told you it was a surprise. No spoilers." I roll my eyes and look out the window. I get my cast taken off the day before the dance, and I can't wait. My leg has felt cramped and smushed ever since the cast went on it. I look at the houses whizzing past and the kids playing outside, they look so happy and it looks like the kids are having fun.

"Anna?" I snap out of my thoughts and look over at Blake, who is smirking at me. We've stopped at a red light.

"You've been silent for almost ten minutes. Are you okay?" I smile and nod at him.

"Just thinking." I hold my hand out for him to hold, and he instantly takes his hand off of the gear shift. He grins at me.he brings my hand up to his mouth and he kisses it every so gently. I can feel a tingly feeling from where he kissed my hand. I smile. The light turns green and he continues to drive.

Minutes later we pull up to a place called Cherry Berry. I automatically start squealing. Blake knows that frozen yogurt is my favorite. Not even when he parks the car did I jump out and rush to the door.

"Anna! Be careful!" He says hurrying in after me. When becomes in after me I've already started to pick out my flavors. He huffs at me.

"Anna don't do that. You could've fallen and gotten hurt" I turn to him and kiss his cheek.

"I'm sorry Blake, but you know how I get around fro yo." He smirks at me. He grabs a cup and starts to get his flavor. I already have mine and I go over to the toppings. I get cookie dough, watermelon balls, and sprinkles. My usual. Blames comes up behind me and chuckles. He gets chocolate chips, and cookie dough. He takes my cup.

"Go pick a place to sit. I'll be right there." He smiles at me. I walk over to the green and pink couches and sit in the green love seat. Seconds ,after Blake comes with our frozen delights. I immediately dive right in , moaning in pleasure.

Blake laughs at me and he looks at me. Just as I'm about to take my next bite he comes over and takes my spoon in his mouth. I gasp.

"Blake!" I shriek. I try to steal some of his but he pulls his back just as my mouth was about to go around his spoon.
"That's not fair, you stole mine."

He laughs, the yogurt muffling his laugh.

"The boyfriend takes the girlfriends food. Not the other way around." I paused and grinned at him.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing. Just that you called me your girlfriend." He grins wide.

"Of course I did. Hey everybody! Thai is my girlfriend! He pulls me on my feet and takes my yogurt away from me.

"Hey-" He smashes his lips against mine. I feel excitement in the moment. He just claimed me as his, and he yelled it to the whole frozen yogurt parlor. His lips are so inviting and he ends it too quickly. He pulls away grinning the widest I've ever seen. His eyes are glazed over and his lips are pink. He grips my wait and looks around the room. I look as well. The younger people don't pay attention to us but the older couples smile at us as if to say, "I remember" I grin at Blake and I wrap my arms around his waist. I can feel his yogurt at my finger tips. I silently take the spoon and before Blake can place his lips on mine again I put his spoon in my mouth giggling as I see his shocked face.

+*+*+

Hey guys! I know this is late, sorry bout that😞but hope you liked this chapter and vote, comment, and like! Ps (no promo) never mind. Total promo! Cherry Berry is the best! Next update will be either Thursday or Friday.

Love y'all!

Naja