6.

The folder that Callie gave me is tucked away in my handbag as the Limo pulls in front of the Cross Mansion. I walk into the house.

My children are screaming and playing around with the Jack Russell X Fox Terrier that the Cross's own.

Noah walks over to me. "Paula didn't want to leave until you were arrested."

I laugh. "I wouldn't expect anything else. Don't fight the police on what's going to happen. They won't get me close to a Police Station. I need Paula to believe I was. Someone will be waiting for me on the side of the road.

A male and female police officer are standing next to Paula. The female officer pulls her cuffs out from her pocket. She cuffs my hand behind my back. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to talk to a lawyer and have him present with you while you are being questioned. If you cannot afford to hire a lawyer, one will be appointed to represent you before any questioning if you wish. You can decide at any time to exercise these rights and not answer any questions or make any statements. Do you understand these rights I have explained to you? Having these rights in mind, do you wish to talk to us now?"

I don't answer.

Harley, Ashley and Gisele watch as I'm escorted from the house.

Before we get to the door Mrs Cross throws herself at Paula. "You stupid bitch!" she hits Paula across the face.

The Male Police Officer walks over to Mrs Cross and arrests her as well.

"We'll get you out." Noah yells.

I smile.

The officers take us to the car.

"Why did you do that Mrs Cross?" I ask.

She smiles. "I've wanted to do that for years. I couldn't let you go to jail on your own. You're my favourite girl to walk through those doors with my son."

I laugh. "When I first met Paula she hit me. I never reported it because I'd rather handle this stuff on my own."

On the way to the Police station the car pulls over to the shoulder of the road.

"What the hell?" The Male Officer says.

I look out the window and a sleek black SUV that's pulled on the side of the road.

"What's going on?" I ask.

The Female Officer turns to me. "We'll handle this. Then take you both to the station."

The Officer's step out of the car.

A woman walks over to the Officer's. She has a badge in her hand.