Bonus Chapter

Six weeks later

I wake to the twins crying at 3am. I kick Noah's leg. "What?" He mumbles.

"Get up the twins are crying."

"Why can't you get out of bed?"

"I'm tired, Noah." I close my eyes. I feel Noah move off the bed. I hear his footsteps as he heads into the twins room.

Noah starts singing to the babies and they start to quieten down. He climbs into bed with me. "Is everything, OK, babe?"

I open my eyes at look at Noah. "I don't know. I have regrets, Noah."

He pulls me into his arms. "Like, what?"

I sigh. "The way I raised the triplets. They should have been with you entire time."

"You did nothing wrong, Amelia. You reacted to me kicking you out of the house. I was the one that made you flee out of the country. I missed you the entire time. Paula was a poor substitute of you."

I push him away. "I don't need any reminders that you were with that woman. It's bad enough I always smell her scent come from you more often now."

"Babe, I have to use her. It's keeping you safe isn't it?"

I climb on top of Noah. "You can't protect me from everything, Noah. There's things out of your control."

Noah pulls his boxer off. Noah grabs a condom and rolls it on. I kiss Noah and he thrusts into me. "Ride me, babe."

I do that.

When we're done he pulls out of me and then he throws the condom in the trash. He pulls me into his arms. "Goodnight, babe."

"Goodnight." I fall asleep in Noah's arms.

***

Noah and the kids walk into my room with trays of food. They sit on the bed with me. I look at family. "What's going on here?"

Ashley smiles. "We want to have breakfast with you, Mummy."

On the tray Noah put pancakes, jam, orange juice and a hot chocolate on mine.

Noah kisses me in front of the kids. "Gross. I'm eating here." Gisele says.

Noah pulls away from me and we laugh. He ruffles her hair. "Good one, Gisele."

She smiles. "Can we go to the park today?"

Noah nods. "Yeah, we can have a picnic and play football. We should invite our families."

"That's a good idea. Hopefully Callie's up for going to the park."