24

I look over at my family who are still eating. I've hardly touched the dinner in front of me.

Noah looks over at me. "Are you alright Amelia?"

I shake my head. "I'm too nervous."

He whispers. "It's alright. You have me by your side. When your onstage look for me and I'll be your anchor."

I smile at him. "Thank you." He kisses me.

I cut into the steak and put a small piece in my mouth.

The steak is cooked to perfection.

After dinner over to the warehouse. There's a line-up to get into the Daniels fashion show. The security guard waves us through.

"Thank you." I walk towards the entrance.

"You're welcome Miss Daniels."

I hear someone in the crowd say. "Amelia Daniels is here."

A security guard moves my group into the warehouse. I show my family to their designated seats. Mr and Mrs Cross arrive with Zac, Simon and Simon's girlfriend.

I hug Mrs crossed. "Thanks for coming."

Mrs Cross smiles. "I wouldn't miss this show for the world. Thank you for inviting us."

I have to get back stage.

Callie kisses Kaiden. "I'll see you after the show."

He nods. "I can't wait to see the dresses Amelia has picked out for you baby."

Ashley stands next to me. "When are we going backstage?"

"Now," to everyone I say. "I'll see you after the show."

I want the show to end already.

Ashley and Callie follow me back stage. The models are running around like a headless chook's. I show Callie to her private dressing room. I open the door for them.

I kneel in front of my daughter and say. "Don't leave at Callie's side. I have a lot to do and I don't want worry about you princess."

"Okay, Mummy. I love you." She hugs me and follows Callie into the room.

"She's in safe hands." Callie closes the door.

I sew the hem of a dress that has come undone. Then a dress that needs to be let out for a model. The models start lining up to see me.

"10 minutes ladies." My assistant says.

A blonde model stops in front of me. "Do you need to add anything to me?"