29

On Saturday morning I'm woken up by Gisele and Harley.

"Mum wake up. Harley and I are playing soccer this morning." Gisele says.

I look at my son and daughter who are wearing the soccer uniform.

They look cute in their uniform.

I step out of bed and pick up the iPhone. "Smile kids." I take a couple of pictures of them. Noah jumps into the picture.

Ashley walks into the room. "What are you doing mummy?"

I smile at her. "Taking some photos."

Ashley joins Noah, Harley and Gisele on the bed.

"Mummy get a photo of us." I pick up my selfie stick and put my phone on it. I take a photo of my family.

I need to get these photos developed.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

Harley look at Noah. "Dad's going to cook us breakfast."

I shut the door to the bathroom and climb into the shower. I lean my head against the wall and cry.

I was away for two weeks and they prefer their Dad to cook.

The water in the shower runs cold and I step out of it. In the bedroom I put on jeans and a t-shirt. I put my hair in a ponytail and head to the kitchen.

Noah has made bacon, eggs, pancakes, waffles and toast.

Bloody hell this man can cook.

Noah points at the food. "What do you think, baby?"

"I think you're trying to fatten us up."

"I'm shocked you'd think that."

I shrug. "You did that when we got married. The cooks used to cook everything so I'd have a mixed breakfast. I preferred the fruits to the rest of the stuff?"

"Do you still prefer fruit?"

I shake my head. "I'm pregnant and I want some waffles ice cream and chocolate sauce."

Ashley looks at me. "I want waffles too, Mummy."

I make the chocolate sauce I used to make when I was in Spain. Ashley gets the ice cream out of the freezer. I serve Ashley her waffle.

"Hmm, this was my favourite in Spain." Ashley says.

Harley and Gisele take some of Ashley's waffle.