23

Three weeks later

Callie and I are standing on the runway looking at the set up for tonight's show.

"Wow this warehouse looks amazing." Callie says.

"Yeah, it does. Thanks for helping out." I hug her.

"You're welcome. We should go and get ready for the fashion show."

I look at the clock on the wall.

She's right we should go home.

"I have the perfect dress for you Callie."

"Do I get to keep the dress?"

"Yes, you do."

"Great! I love all your clothes that I get to wear at the fashion shows."

We pull into the driveway of the mansion.

Ashley runs out the front door to us. "Mummy, I want to dress like a princess for the show tonight."

"I'll make you look like a Princess tonight. Do you want to be a model for the show?"

"Yes," Ashley says.

"You will be walking the runway with Auntie Callie tonight, Princess."

She nods.

Ashley follows Callie and I into the spare room.

Callie and Ashley sit on the bed.

I'm about to close the door when I see Noah wrapped in a towel with water droplets dripping down his chest.

I move towards Noah.

Callie laughs. "You've got half an hour, Amelia. Then you need to help me get ready for the show. I'll look after the kids."

"Thank you."

I jump into Noah's arms and wrap my legs around him. He slams the bedroom door shut with his foot. He places me on the bed. The towel he's wearing drops to the floor. He wastes no time undressing me. Noah is on top of me in seconds.

"I love you Amelia. We need to make this quick. When it comes to you I prefer to go slow and enjoy every inch of your body."

"Noah, hurry up."

Noah thrusts into me. He kisses me.

I enjoy the feel of him inside me.

I'm never going to get sick of this man.