19

Two Months Later

Noah has his arms wrapped around me as he sleeps. I push his arm off me and run to the bathroom to throw up.

This is the part I hate about being pregnant. I was sick the entire pregnancy with the triplets. This time better be different.

Noah walks into the bathroom. "Hey, babe. How are you feeling?"

I scoff. "Like you don't know." I lie my head on the toilet seat. "I'm pregnant and all I do is throw up. I need to work on the damn fashion show. This baby," I point to my stomach. "Keeps sending me here to throw up. Morning sickness my arse, they should just call it all day sickness."

Noah laughs. "Were you this bad when the triplets were cooking?"

I roll my eyes.

Callie walks into the bathroom. "She was worst. I remember all the junk food and take-out she ate and never gained weight as she threw everything back up."

I groan. "Callie, shut up." I push myself to stand and wash my face and hands at the basin.

Noah and Callie walk out of the bathroom.

After Callie took Paulette's life Noah and Callie have become thick as thieves. My kids are seeing a lot more of their Aunt Callie.

Casey moved to Paris last week with her fiancé. She's a photographer for the runway fashion shows.

Ashley, Harley and Gisele are playing in the backyard with their Uncle Kaiden.

It's like we're one big happy family.

I walk into my office and look over everything I need for the fashion show next month. I still have a lot to do today.

Callie walks into the office. "How are things coming along for the show?"

I shake my head. "I can't do this alone. Being pregnant is terrible timing for the show." I put my head on the desk.

Callie pulls me into a hug. "I'll help you out. I remember the way you like things at all the other shows you put on."

I tear at a piece of paper. "I need this show to be the best. This will be my last show until this baby is three."

Callie pulls away from me. "Are you quitting the fashion industry?"

I shake my head. "No, I'm just going to concentrate on raising the kids with Noah."

Callie and I lose track of time as we overlook everything we need for the show.

Kaiden and Noah walk into the office,

Kaiden kisses Callie. "Are you ready to go home, baby?"