Chapter: 2

"Josh?" I stood up in shock with tear streams down my face and I backed away and fell. He held his hand out and asked if he could help in any way I told him that my 'friends' told me they never liked me and only used me to get things and my phone is dead, My parents hate me and abandoned me, I don't have a ride or family or friends. I say down with my hands on my face and cried again. He asked me questions like how old I was and my name. I answered all his questions "I'm 24, and my name is (Y/N)." He said my name was a really pretty name and he placed his hands out again and I took them he led me backstage and took me to the restroom to clean up and he waited out there for me and after he said "Me and Tyler are going to get pizza in a bit. You should come with, and don't worry you won't be the only girl, Jenna will be there." I said ok and he took me to go meet Jenna and Tyler. We went down this long hallway and he gave me a tour showing me where their dressing room was last. Once we got through all the doT9 we went to the dressing room and when we went inside and I saw Jenna and Tyler and for some reason I couldn't handle it anymore. I fell to my knees and burst into tears. Josh and Tyler ran towards me and picked me up Jenna came into the room with a icepack and she stayed with me and talked to me while the boys went to shower quickly and change. Jenna was so sweet and So beautiful. She asked me the same questions Josh did. I told her why I fell and why I was crying she said She told me that She understands. She stuck by me until Josh came into the room "Jenna, Tyler wants you. He's in the back." he said she said ok and left. Josh came to sit next to me and asked if i was okay. I said yeah I'm fine thank you.

Thank you for reading! Again, if you aren't already follow me on my social media accounts.
Instagram:Fairly._joshler

Stay alive Frens
|-/ Bye