Chapter: 16

Today I'm planning on going shopping with Jenna all day while Tyler takes (Y/N) out all day and distract her. "Do not let her call me or contact me Tyler." I said
"Okay calm down I got this." he replied and grabbed my shoulders
"Well I'm gonna go. Bye. Come on (Y/N) We have to go!" Tyler yelled. "Bye love." she said kissed me. I kissed back "bye babes." as soon as they left I ran to Jenna's room "Jenna! Are you ready to leave yet?" I yelled still running down the hall. "Yes just let me get my purse." she yelled back.
I waited at the door for her and she came down the hall "okay lets go." she said
We got in the car and left We went to the jewelry shop.
We walked to the cashier and Jenna showed the woman the ring size and she took us to where the right rings were. "These are the to right size rings. Good luck." she left "what about this one?" jenna asked pointing at a blue ruby ring But the one that caught my eye right away was a huge shiny Diamond ring. "I like that one." I said pointing at the ring "Yeah that one is very beautiful! I'll go get the lady." Jenna said walking away. They came back "Hello sir did you find the ring you like?" she asked going to unlock the huge glass box. "Yes ma'am I like that huge diamond one. How much?"
"10,000." she said pulling the ring out. "Okay." We went to the front and I payed. She let me choose the box. There was red blue and Black. Of course I choose black. She placed the ring in the box and have it to me. Jenna and I walked out "I can't believe your getting Married!" Jenna said and jumped up and down. "Lets hope."
Jenna looked at me and stopped jumping she stopped me by pulling my shoulder hard. "Ouch. That's my shoulder." I said making her let go. "(Y/N) loved you, she will say yes." Jenna said. "Okay. I believe you." she nodded and smiled. We walked to the car and got in we started driving away. "Where to now?" Jenna asked "well we have to go make a reservation at some good restraunt. Your a huge help Jenna, cause your a girl and know what girls like." I replied. "Yeah. This is fun. Setting up a perfect proposal night for my brother in law and bestfriend." she laughed "Thank you Jenna." "No problem."
"What is a good restraunt for proposal?" I asked her
"Uh... How about Perch? Its really beautiful and you can reserve the balcony." she suggested
"Okay that sounds cool. Maybe we can all go tonight."
"Yes! I Want to watch!!" she said so excited.
"Great. Lets go make the reservations."
We arrived "Good evening, How can I help you today?" the man asked politely "Hi yes, can I make a reservation for tomorrow at 8?"
"Yes of course. Where would you like to sit?"
"Can we rent to balcony?"
"Of course."
"And that would be?"
"$200 for 8 to 10."
"Perfect." He wrote our names.
"Now do you want a theme for only $80 more?"
"Uh yeah sure what are the themes?"
"Birthdays, Graduations, Black light party, Disco 70's, groovy 60's, wedding, engaged, and things like That or you can request one we'll do whatever you like."
I looked at Jenna "Request." she suggested. I nodded
"Request." I told the man.
"Okay tell me about it." he said taking us to a table bringing out a pen and notepad.
"Okay so I Want to propose to my girlfriend. I don't want her to know right away. I wanna have her think it's a normal date so..." I looked at Jenna "Any ideas?" I asked her
"Okay Well you asked me. Before he proposes she will be given a rose. There will be fairy lights and candles. There will be people playing violins. Anymore Josh?" she said while the man wrote everything down. "No I think that's great!" I said. "Okay so flower, fairy lights, violins, and candels." the guy repeated back at us. She nodded. "Of anything else comes up that you need just call me and I'll do it." he said handing Jenna a card. She nodded. "I'm gonna go pay." I said and she left to the door. "Your total is $280." i payed "Have a good night sir. See you tomorrow." he said waving and walking to the back. I went to Jenna "what time is it?" I asked "7:17" she said.
"What now?" she asked and we got in the car.
"Well I haven't proposes yet so we cant get the tux or dress. So home?"
She nodded yawned.
"Thanks for all your help today Jenna. I really do appreciate it." I said starting the car and driving away.
"No problem Josh. This is going to be amazing. For everyone. I'm glad I was included."
She fell asleep on the way home
What am I gonna tell (Y/N)  of she asks what I was doing all day with Jenna?  These thoughts kept occurring and I was trying to think of an excuse fast. Maybe uh.... I was helping Jenna pack stuff away in storage. Yeah. Okay that will work.
We got home and Jenna did not wake up So I had to pick her up. I knocked on the door cause I couldn't unlock it. Tyler answered "Here take your wife to your room." I said and handed Jenna to Tyler. He walked to his room. (Y/N) walked over to me. "Hello love. Finally home."
"Hey yeah I'm finally home Nd I'm exhausted." I kissed her.
"I'm gonna go lay down wanna come with?" I asked putting the keys on the wall. "Yeah sure." she said and we walked to the room "So what did you guys do all day?" she asked laying down. "I was helping Jenna put things in storage." I said laying next to her. "No wonder your exhausted." she started falling asleep. "(Y/N) before you fall asleep."
"Yeah What's up Josh?"
"How would you like to go out tomorrow with me and Jenna and tyler?"
"I would love to." she smiled.
"Great! Goodnight babes."
"Night love."

|-/

Hey Everyone!
Sorry for not updating for a while I had alot to do and school is starting soon so I'll be There and busy.
Thank you for reading!
I hope you enjoyed it as much as i did writing it. The chapters will be shorter for the last 4 cause it's just going to be planning for the big day!
Don't forget to Follow me on instagram Fairly._joshler
And Vote and comment.
Until next time Frens...

~ Tøri
           Stay alive Frens
                                        |-/