Chapter: 4

We were on our way..... Home?....... Where is home? I don't have anyone. I don't have anything. I was lost. I am lost. All these negative thoughts running through my head as we drive. "Hey, (Y/N)? Where do you live we'll drop you off." Tyler asked me. I snapped out of my thoughts. Where am I going? "Um... I.... I... Don't knoe I don't have anyone or anything really." I said softly. "She can Come stay at my place for a couple days then." Josh said and smiled at me "I mean only if you want to." he quickly looked out the window. "Oh, uh... Yeah sure." I replied. "Ok So josh's house?" Tyler asked. "Yes." Josh said. "Okay we'll we're about 2 hours away from there. So get comfortable." Jenna laughed. I was kinda tired, such a long day. I fell asleep I guess. I felt someone pick me up and start walking. I woke up in Josh's arms He is very strong I thought he unlocked the door and went into a room down the hall opened the door and placed me on the bed he whispered in my ear "Sweet dreams, (Y/N)." He walked away and closed the door. I got up and looked out there was Josh shirtless. I felt a strong blush grow on my face and i closed the door quickly.

***Josh's P.O.V.***
I took (Y/N) to the guest bedroom and went to the livingroom and took off my shirt. I heard a door shut quickly I turned around and I saw that under the guest room door there were feet that ran towards the bed. I put on a shirt and I went to the door and opened it I saw (Y/N) just sitting on the bed. "Are you okay?" I asked she turned around and got scared she was all red. She was... Blushing? "Oh... Uh... Yeah I'm fine why do you ask?" she replied nervously. "I just heard the door shut and I came to see if you were ok." Then it came to me. She saw me shirtless that's why she is so nervous and blushing. I don't know why but I asked "Did you see?" She looked at me shocked "See what?" she wouldn't make eye contact with me. "Me." I responded. She was even more red does she like me? Do I worry her? She is adorable after all. Wait.... Do.... Do I like her?

***(Y/N)'s P.O.V.***
I was embarrassed. "Yeah sorry I didn't know where I was and went to the door and saw." He wasn't mad "Please do you know how many people have seen me shirtless?" He replied. "Oh yeah." I forgot duh. I looked out the window and saw it was raining hard. I'm terrified of thunder I was always lonely my parents hate me and abused me. I always had to find a way to get through the thundery nights. I struck very loud and shook the Windows I flintched and hid. Josh looked at me and asked if i was ok again He saw me flinch and I just said yeah and he was about to leave as another thunder struck I jumped at Josh he caught me. I clung onto him. "Please.... Don't leave." I said. "I won't." he said and responded. He took me over to the bed and layed down with me. I was with someone for once on a loud and scary night. I felt comforted. I fell asleep peacefully.

--- The Next Morning ---
I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. I got up and tried to find Josh. I found him in the kitchen cooking. "Huh, I never knew you cooked." I said "Well i have to eat right?" he laughed. "I guess." I giggled. He served two plates and placed them on the table. We say down and ate. It was awkwardly silent. "Sorry about last night." I said. "Oh. Its fine I didn't know you were scared of thunder, but then again I don't know anything about you." he replied. "Yeah no one knew I've always been alone when it comes to things like that. Thank you." "So what do you want to do today? (Y/N)?" He asked me taking a bite of his pancakes. That's adorable I blushed as I thought. I snapped out of it. "Oh I don't know i don't really get out much the concert was a once in a while thing." "Well Tyler and Jenna invited us to some movie thing then dinner wanna go?" he asked of course I accepted. "Great! The movie starts at 8." He smiled and put our fishes in the sink. "Its currently 11 so what should we do?" he asked. "Well I still don't know." I giggled nervously. "Do you like to shop?" "Yeah that sounds fun lets do that." I responded. So we went to get ready I put on black skinny jeans and a P!atd shirt on. I wore a red beanie and converse. Josh wore black jeans with his Nasa shirt and we got in the car and left. We were getting to know eachother better.

A/N: Hey guys I'm almost to one hundred readers! Yaya!! Anyways thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoyed it I will try to update asap I've been very busy. And by that I mean I've been watching Host club over and over again all day. I've been trying to make every chapter as long as possible without being confusing I hope I'm not confusing. Sorry for any mistakes like grammar and auto corrects. Don't forget to follow me on my social media accounts and I'll see you guys later!! Stay alive frens |-/

Instagram: Fairly._joshler

Stay alive Frens
|-/ Bye