Chapter: 14

I woke up from a nap, Josh was laying next to me on his phone, but as soon as he saw me wake up He turned off his phone and put it away. "What's wrong?" I asked him. He didn't make eye contact with me "Nothing. Why?"
"You suddenly jumped and put your phone away..."
"Oh that? That was nothing."
"Okkkaayyyyy. Anyways what are we doing today?" I asked
"Oh that's up to you but I kinda feel sick."
"Oh Well I'll go do something with Tyler and Jenna today."
"Really? I can get up if you want me to and I'll go somewhere."
"No. No. Its fine Josh you get some rest today."
"Okay thank you (Y/N). How long do you think you'll be gone?"
"Uh maybe like 3 hours at the most. Why?"
"No reason. Just asking."
"Okay. Well I'll go ask them what they want to do."
"Okay."
I walked out the room he's caring quite strange today. Hmm.
"Hey, Jenna, Tyler you guys want to do something with me today?"
"Sure. Is Josh coming?" Tyler asked.
"No. He said he feels sick."
"Oh okay well we are gonna hi get ready we'll be out in a bit."
"Okay."
I left back to the room. I put on my (F/C) flannel and black skinnies. I grabbed my bag and Kissed Josh's forehead and left. I waited about 2 minuets then they came out. We got in the car and drive off.
"So where exactly are we going?" Tyler asked
"I don't know. I told Josh I would be home no later then 3 hours later."
"Okay Uh Jenna your good at this." Tyler said and looked at Jenna
She looked out the Window "The mall?"
"Sounds good."
"Okay the mall it is." Tyler said and put his fist foward keeping one hand on the wheel. Its about a 15 minutes till we get there I layed my head up against the Window. Would he Cheat on me? No he wouldn't he so nice and such a gentlemen. I was brought out of my thoughts by Jenna
"(Y/N) Are you okay?"
"Yeah im fine."
"Okay." she smiled
"I have a question, for both of you"
"Yeah what's up?"
"You guys have known Josh for a while right?"
"Yeah." they both responded.
"Do you think... He would cheat on me?" i asked
"All I can say (Y/N) is if you love and trust him. I don't think he would." Tyler said
"Your right. Thanks."
I should just stop worrying and just have a good time.
We arrived and we went to the food court. I got Chinese food, Tyler got Subway, and Jenna got auntie Anne's pretzels. We sat down and ate for about an hour and when we were done we decided to go to Hot topic for our first trip. We got there and I was fan girling like crazy. Ugh Anime, band tees, cute things! Everything a 25 year old girl would want. I bought a couple Band tees like Tøp of course, Panic!, FOB, MCR, and just band's like that. I also bough these cute Tøp and Panic bracelets. I got a Tøp sweater. This all made me happy. I paid and we went to spencers I saw a whole bun I of cool things. I bought all kinds of pins and stickers to decorate my things. I found a cool D.I.Y. phone case so I bought that too. We then went to Starbucks and I got a Vanilla bean Frap. With a shot of espresso. My favorite! We went to all kinds of cool stores I had fun. Of course I got something for Josh.
We were leaving cause I told Josh I wouldn't be gone long. I was only gone for like 2 hours and I already missed him we left to go home. We arrived and there was someone's car parked in the drive way. "Who's car is that?" I asked them
"Beats me." Tyler said
I looked at Jenna and she shrugged.
"Lets go find out."
"Its probably Mark's new car. He was telling me He was planning on buying a car." Tyler said unlocking the door. I placed the bags down and walked towards the room I opened it "Hey Josh I got you-.... What's going on?"
"(Y/N) Its not what it looks like."
"Really cause it looks like your cheating on me!" I yelled at him
"No I thought you said you were going to be gone longer."
"I came home early cause I was worried about you! You said you felt sick so I got you presents and medicine! I came home earlier to comfort you!
And to Come home to you sleeping with some other girl?! DON'T CALL ME! DON'T COME AFTER ME JERK!"
"Wait (Y/N) I can explain!" I heard him say as I ran out grabbing my bag and crying. "Oh goodness (Y/N) What's wrong?" Jenna asked
"What happened?" Tyler asked.
"Ask Josh!" I ran out crying and slamming the door.

Josh's POV.
Z......Z.......Z

Your POV
I don't have anywhere to go but I'll find somewhere. I just walked down the sidewalks and didnt want to stop. This car pulled up. I didnt look up I just stared down walking on the sidewalk. It came to where I had to cross the street and the car turned right in front of me not letting me pass. Tyler got out the car. "(Y/N), are you okay? I'm sorry."
I fell to my knees layed on the side walk. Tyler walked up to me and sat next to me He made me sit up and he rubbed my back. "I trusted him" I cried.
"I know I'm sorry. I didnt see Josh as that type." he said. I leaned against his shoulder "what do i do?" I asked looking up at him. "I don't know. Maybe me you and Jenna can rent a hotel tonight? And leave Josh alone and let him think about this. And we aren't going to tell him where we are. Sound good?"
"Yeah. Thank you Tyler." I cried and cried.
"I really did love him. I still do and thats why this hurts so much."
"I know (Y/N). I know."
I couldn't do anything But cry into Tyler's shoulder.
"Now the night is coming to an end. Ooh. The Sun will rise and we will try again. Ooh. Stay alive, Stay alive for me. You will die but now your life is free take pride in what you show to die. I will fear the night again. Ooh. I hope I'm not my only friend. Ooh. Stay alive, Stay alive for me. You will die but now your life is free take pride in what you show to die." He sang to me in a sweet voice. I loved his voice and thankful for him. We drove back to the house and I waited in the car for Tyler to grab some things and Jenna.

I woke up crying...
"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! What's wrong why are you crying?" I saw Josh holding me. I cried and cried.

What? What's happening?
I grabbed my phone and it was 8:54 a.m. What?
"What's wrong?" he asked
I sat up and looked him in the eyes. "Josh." I cried
"Yeah? What's wrong?"
"Would you ever cheat on me?" I kept crying.
"Of course Not! You mean the world to me. I love you! Your so amazing and beautiful in everyway. Your my world, my princess, my sunshine, everything! I would never even think about doing that. I'm happy with you. I want you to be my one and only for the rest of my life."
I smiled a bit. My crying calmed down. I was laying with my head on his lap. He wiped my tears away. I sat up and hugged him. We sat there for about 5 minutes hugging. When we broke apart he asked me "What made you think of that?"
"A nightmare." I responded.
He kissed me. I kissed back. "I'll never cheat on you."
I smiled "Thank you. I love you Joshua."
"I love you too (Y/N)."
Tyler and Jenna walked in "Hey we heard crying are you guys okay?" Tyler asked. "Yeah just a horrible nightmare. "Well you can tell us about it while we have breakfast if you want to Of course." Jenna said. "Okay." We got up and all had cereal.
30 minutes later.....
I finished telling them the story.
"Wow. Josh you are a jerk." Tyler said.
"It was just nightmare Tyler."
"I know. But I was so cool." He giggled and took a bite of his cereal all sassy. "Josh... If you were to ever hurt (Y/N) I would hurt you." Jenna said not looking up from her cereal. "Goodness. Tyler control your wife she's scary. I'm not going to hurt (Y/N) she means so much to me." Josh said
"Hey I can't control her. She'll kill me." Tyler said and giggled Me and Jenna laughed.
"Thanks Jenna."
"No problem (Y/N), we're family. We Are always there for each other."
I smiled. "Yeah."

Hello Frens!
Thanks for reading!
I hope you enjoyed reading as much as i enjoyed writing!
I will update as soon as possible.
And don't forget to Vote and comment and Follow me on instagram
@ Fairly._joshler
Until next time...

~ Tøri

Stay alive Frens
|-/