Chapter: 20

Today is the day. The wedding.
Excited the both of you. Jenna took (Y/N) and Tyler took Josh for the day until the time came.

               Your POV.
Jenna and I went to the Dress shop first and picked up my dress. I felt like a princess. I felt loved for the first time since my Tia passed. I started crying. I Don't know why.
"No (Y/N) What's wrong." jenna asked pulling me into her shoulder.
"I don't know. I'm happy."
She laughed "I know. Don't cry. Its all great."
I stood up and wiped my tears "okay your right it's our day."
She nodded. We went to the hairshop. "Hi we set up an appointment for today."
"(Y/N) and Jenna?"
We nodded
"Follow me.
We followed the lady on our long black and white dresses. It took about an hour and A half.
When we were done we went to the chapel and it was an hour before it started.

Josh's POV.
Tyler and I went to get dressed into our tuxs and fixed our hair. I'm really nervous. I'm excited. My mom came in the room "Josh! You look so handsome! I cant believe your getting Married."
"To the girl of my dreams mom."
"Of course."
" Awe Josh I'll see you out there."
"Alright." she kissed my cheek.
Its time. I walk to the altar. I stand there waiting for (Y/N) with Jenna on the right side of me. The music started playing and everyone's attention turned to the aisel. Tyler and (Y/N) are at the other end of the aisle. I can't help but smile alot. She looks amazing. I told Jenna "I know right." she chuckled
Tyler linked arms with (Y/N) and they started walking down the aisle. Once they got to us. Tyler helped (Y/N) up on the altar. Then stood on the left side of me.
"Good evening ladies and Gentelmen. Today we are gathered for Josh and (Y/N)." he said all the staying together forever through sickness and stuff and our vowels were said. The rings came and we put them on. "Do you (Y/N) take Josh as you lawful wedded husband?"
"I do."
"And do you Josh take (Y/N) as your lawful wedded Wife?"
"I do."
"You may now kiss the bride."
We kissed and everyone started clapping. Tyler and Jenna Yelled "MR. AND MRS. DUN EVERYONE! WHOOO!!" everyone started yelling we ran down the aisle to the dance floor and we all started dancing and laughing.
"So this is the famous (Y/N)." my mom walked over and shook (Y/N)'s hand and hugged her. "Nice to finally meet you." Mrs. Dun my mom nudged (Y/N). We laughed. "Congrats you too! Love you both." she left.
I turned to face (Y/N) "Hello Mrs.Dun." I smiled and pulled her close
"Mr.Dun."
She kissed me. "I love you."
"I love you too."
"Ready to spend the rest of your life together?" I asked and smirked. "Of course. You?"
"Definitely."

|-/

Hello Frens!
Thank you for reading my book! I really appreciate it! I hope you enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed writing it. Thank you for the support and Love. Should I write a sequel? Comment.
Don't forget to Vote and I'll be starting a new book shortly.
Until next time Frens........

~ Tøri
          Please Stay alive Frens
                                                  |-/