Chapter: 6

Your POV.

Today was fun. Really fun. We went to an amusment park then out to eat then home. When we got home it was about 9 we all agreed to have Game night tonight since they were staying another night. Monopoly! We set up the table with chips and dips. And who sat by who. I sat on the right side of Josh, Tyler sat on the left side of Josh, Jenna sat on the right side of Tyler, Mark sat on the left side of Tyler, Then of course Marks girlfriend sat in the last seat. We brought out the board and chose our characters. We've been playing for about 30 minutes. I started to think. I figured this all out. I Love Josh. I know I do, but he would never feel the same way about me. When do I tell him that I love him? "(Y/N) quit daydreaming about Josh it's your turn." Tyler teased. I blushed and Josh did too. I rolled the dice "I wasn't daydreaming about Josh either Tyler." I giggled "Yeah sure, sweetheart." Mark mumbled. Jenna playfully punched Mark and Tyler in the arms. "Shut up you guys if she says she isnt then she isnt." She said. I sat there still blushing and moved my character. "Ok, Ok Jenna. No need to hit us. But I bet Josh is daydreaming about
(Y/N)." Tyler said. Josh's eyes widend. "N-No I'm not wha- what makes you think that?" Josh said blushing. "Obviously." Mark added. I put my head down trying to hide my Hot red face. "Quit picking on them Tyler." Jenna said. "You too!" Mark's girlfriend said. "Okkkkaayyyy." Tyler and Mark said. When my face wasn't as red any more I looked up and looked at the time 1 a.m. Pretty much embarrassed already I could sleep not that tired but it'll save me from blushing so much tonight. I guess. "I'm tired." I said and yawned. "I could use some sleep too." Jenna said. She kissed Tyler then followed me.

Josh POV.

"Dang it Tyler. Why'd you do that?" I asked
"Come on Josh it's obvious you like her."
"I don't like her." I said turning red.
"Yeah right. You aren't foolling us."
"I-I love her."
"Oh well either way you do y feel like a friend you want her. She likes you too Ya know."
"N-No she doesn't. How would you know that? And how did you figure out I like- love her?"
"Come on it's not Rocket science Josh. She likes you. Tell her you feel the same."
"Okay I will."
"When Josh? 2 years from now? You need to do it soon."
"No not in 2 years. I'll- I'll yall her tomorrow."
"Okay we'll I'm gonna go to sleep." He yawned
"Okay goodnight Tyler. And thank you."
"No need to thank me. Everyone knows yall like eachother. Except you guys." He said and patted my back. "See ya in the morning." Mark said. "Night Josh." His girlfriend said. I smiled and started to walk to the room. When I walked in I saw (Y/N) already asleep. I blushed and went to lay down. I faced the opposite direction of her face. She wrapped her arms around me And my face turned red and hot. I smirked and fell asleep.

Morning 8:26

I woke up before (Y/N) this time and slowly got up trying not to wake her and walked towards the kitchen. Looks like no one was awake. I got out the pancake mix and opened the fridge to get the eggs and bacon. Then when I was about to close the fridge (Y/N) jumped at me. I almost punched her but she pushes me on the ground before I could. She went and stood above me, bent down and got really close to my face. I turned red "um (Y- Y/N) wh-what are yo-you doing?" I stuttered. She looked at my nose and pecked it and laughed and helped me up. Still blushing I asked why she did that. "Oh I don't know. It was fun." she giggled. I blushed and turned around to hide it. She grabbed her speaker and phone and played Seven Nation Army by The white stripes. She grabbed my shoulder and turned me around took my hands and took me to the dining room and started dancing still hand in hand. How long has it been since I've blushed this much in one morning? Who cares just have fun, Dun dance with her.
I started to dance and then she took my hand again and smiled. Just tell her already Josh. "Hey (Y/N). Can I tell yo-you some-something?"
"Yeah go for it." she smiled I looked down avoiding eye contact. "Um i-I li-like You. Scratch that I love you." I said still looking down. She didn't speak she froze. She then picked my chin with her finger. I looked in her eyes. She then looked at my lips and then smashed hers into mine. I was shocked at first then I kissed back. Tyler came out of the room "Told ya." he laughed. Jenna came outside too "oh well congrats." She smiled and winked at (Y/N). "So what's the ship name?" Mark said walking out the room. "(Your ship name)." I said. "Okay well (your ship name) has sailed... Finally." Tyler said. "Finally?" (Y/N) asked. "Yeah all of us knew all along." Jenna said. "Why didn't you Tell us sooner?" (Y/N) asked. "We were making it interesting." Mark said. "Well that was very interesting." I said and smiled. She smirked and nodded. "So what should we do today?" Marks girlfriend asked. "Lets go picnicking at the park." Tyler suggested. I we all agreeed. We are the pancakes for breakfast and started to make lunch and showed we got blankets and baskets. I checked the time. 1:24 we can leave at 2. This is going to be fun. I can't believe how lucky I am. She's mine now. I love her.

Hey guys thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed and I will update as soon as possible. Sorry for any mistakes. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram!! Fairly._joshler

Stay alive Frens
|-/ Bye