Chapter: 12

We all went to bed late or you can say early in the morning, we fell asleep at 5:17 a.m. ugh I'm so tired it's currently 9 so it was like a map not bedtime. I don't feel like doing anything today but at least we had the energy to walk to our rooms. I woke up in Josh's arms and I didnt want to move as long as he sleeps. I could stay like this all day. I would love to stay like this all day. I turned to face him and he was smiling "Take a picture it'll last longer." I teased him remembering when he did that to me. "He giggled. "Wanna hear something amazing?" Josh asked me. "Yeah What?"
He looked at the door "Wjrn Tyler wakes up early after going to sleep for only a couple of hours he gets up and songs. Its really pretty."
I listened to see if he was awake. We waited about 2 minuets he started singing Cancer and Josh was right it was beautiful. I heard Tyler walk to the restroom and he left the door open so I assume he was just cleaning up So I told Josh I would be back. I left the room and quietly walked towards the beautiful singing and stood there. He obviously doesn't see me He kept singing "That's beautiful." I said and he jumped "Oh goodness (Y/N) why'd you do that?" he said holding his heart. "Cause she's right." Josh said and both me and Tyler jumped and turned around "I didnt know you followed." I giggled. "How long were you guys there?" Tyler asked. "We heard when you first started singing." I replied. "I left the room and I guess that's when Josh followed." I said looking at Josh who nodded. "What? I wanted to see what you were doing." Josh said inocently. "Just came to tell you That your singing is beautiful. Although everyone knows it. Your voice is amazing. Your drummer is amazing and so is your band. I love you guys and thank you for saving me. Well I'm gonna go lay down again see ya." I said and walked out. Josh followed again We layed down and tried to fall back to sleep. Listening to Tyler's voice is very beautiful it's like a lullaby. So peaceful and... I don't know indescribable. Just pure perfection. I thought to myself. We fell asleep after 45 minutes finally. We woke up reallyatw though. We woke up at 2 in the afternoon. We walked out the room to the kitchen "Morning Sleepy heads." Mark said. "They were awake this morning." Tyler said "Obviously. Everyone heard you singing." Mark said looking at Tyler. "Of course." Tyler said "Don't act surprised. You have millions and millions of fans who love your voice too." Jenna said and we all laughed. "Yeah I guess your right." Tyler said. "Well me and tyler have good news. We finally got all moved in!"
Jenna said
"Yay!" Josh said and looked around
"He decided not to sell his piano and now he doesn't have anywhere to put it." Jenna said looking at Tyler
"Oh. Well we can put it in the living room right?" Josh said pointing to a big empty space
"Yeah I guess it'll fit there." Tyler said and then ran outside.
He came back with a big piano when he got to the door Josh opened the door. "Tyler you could've told me that you were getting it i wouldve helped." Josh said helping Tyler in. The set it in the corner. "Why don't you play something for us Tyjo." Josh said bringing the bench up. "Okay." Tyler sat down. He started playing Truce. It was lovely. Everyone enjoyed it. "You know what we should do? We should go outside and make everyone else happy. Like just by Tylers singing he made is happy lets go make others happy." I told everyone. "Yeah we can do that. I can get my ukulele." Tyler said walking over to his room. "We Are gonna go get dressed." Mark said and his girlfriend followed. "Lets go." Josh told me "where exactly?" I asked "To get dressed to you silly. You can't go out in your pyjamas." he said and grabbed my hand. He yanked me into the room and I tripped and fell. Jenna and Tyler were watching from down the hall. So Josh there himself on the floor. "Way to go there genius." I said putting my head in my arms and layed on the floor. "I'm embarrassing me too." Josh said. "Oh Well it worked I guess." he got up and helped me up we got ready and took the van. We were driving till we found a parking garage. When we found one we parked and walked around. Tyler started singing to everyone and made them smile. He was singing alot of songs. We ran into this girl Tyler sang to her she looked like she was in her early 20's when Tyler was done singing she asked of she could hug him. She didnt know who he was "that was beautiful. Thank you that made my day." she said and walked away. We kept walking. Even people.who don't know them they still make them happy. We were walking and this lady was turned around and she kinda looked familiar from the back. Tyler sang and she turned around. I froze in shock I felt tears burning my eyes. "No!" I yelled and ran off crying. Josh and Jenna followed after me. "
(Y/N)!! Where are you?" I heard Josh yell. "I'm not here." I said and put my head in my knees I was hiding in an alley behind a dumpster. They found me. "
(Y/N). What's wrong are you okay? You just ran a mile without stopping." Jenna said and say by me. Josh was panting like crazy "what? How are you guys not panting?" Josh said looking at is with his hands on his knees. "Cause we're women." Jenna said and pushed Josh to the ground. "Ow! Jenna." Josh said still panting. "What's wrong? Why'd you run?" Jenna asked again. "That woman! Where's Tyler and them?!" I said looking around. "What about that woman and they are still down there." Josh said. I jumped up "we have to go get them and leave. Now." I said trying to run. Josh grabbed my wrist and spun me around he brought me to his chest. "What is it?" he asked. He wiped my years away. "That woman is My Mother." I said and thier eyes glew up. Josh let go and we started running back.

Hello Frens!
Thank you So much for reading!
I hope you enjoyed!
I will update as soon as possible.
I hit 1.16k yaya! This is all so exciting to me. I keep saying this but I really an truly happy that that many people take time out of thier day and read my book. I'm just a random girl with red glasses with intrests. Lol.
Anyways don't forget to Follow my instagram @ Fairly._joshler and sorry for any mistakes made.
And don't forget to Vote and comment.

~ Tøri

Stay alive Frens
|-/