A/N

Hey guys! I'm back from the vacation, and I'm ready to give you the third book of my book series. Isn't that fantastic? I know!

So, I've been thinking a lot about this book, and I thought about forgetting about Agents of SHIELD and maybe put Ant-Man in the book instead. But then I decided to quit that and put Agents of SHIELD anyways. But don't worry, I will for sure put Ant Man into this book series. I just don't know when. If I suddenly change my mind, if it maybe will fit into this book, I will put him in, otherwise it'll probably be in my next book. Yes, there it was. I'll make a sequel to this book as well. Obviously, us Marvel fans, wants to write about the amazing film, Captain America: Civil War. 

Anyway, in this book, you can look forward to a book with a lot of action and love. And for those of you who've seen the film, you know you're gonna meet some new people in this book. I don't want to reveal them, if maybe someone who haven't seen the movie, read my book. Those of you who do that, I suggest you to see the film first, because I am gonna reveal some stuff, you don't know from the first two books and the films.

At last, I just want to say I hope you enjoy my third book. I've been enjoying writing it, so I hope you'll enjoy reading it. Thank you! Love you, guys! *Air blow kiss*