The farm

We go inside the house. ''Honey? I'm home.'' Honey? Home? There's something he hasn't told me. Suddenly a beautiful woman comes to sight. ''Hi. Company.'' he says to her. ''Sorry, didn't call ahead.'' Clint says to her as he takes his hands on her waist.

''Hey.'' she says and kisses him. His girlfriend/wife. Doesn't matter. He haven't told me anything. Of course the others doesn't know as well. I'm a little bit in doubt with Nat. I know she's known him longer than me, but Clint and I are like brother and sister. I can't believe he hasn't told me anything.

''This is an agent of some kind.'' Tony suddenly says and looks at Thor. I slap his chest for being so rude.

''Gentlemen, Emma. This is Laura.'' Clint presents her. Okay, so Nat knows. Tony gives her a small and awkward wave. We all then look at him. He stops the wave and look away in embarrassment.

''I know all of your names.'' Laura says to us.

''Ooh. Incoming.'' Clint says and suddenly two kids, a little girl and a bit older boy run into the room to greet their dad. He's got kids as well. It can't be right. He's been fighting with the Avengers while he's got a family, who's here at home and is worried sick about him everyday. So that explains where he's been gone for the past two years.

I try to hide my face as much as I can, so the kids won't see me like this. I don't want them to see so much horror on one person, especially on a woman. ''These are smaller agents.'' Tony says as he looks at them. I want to punch him in face right now for being so rude, but I'm not gonna make a scene now. Especially when the kids are around.

''Did you bring Auntie Nat?'' The girls suddenly asks her father. Auntie Nat? So she's known this for a long time. How come neither her or Clint have told me anything about this?

''Why don't you hug her and find out?'' Nat says and takes up the girl. Clint laughs at her.

''Sorry for barging ahead.'' Steve then says to Laura in his full gentlemen manners.

''Yeah, we would've called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed.'' Tony says with crossed arms.

''Yeah, well, Fury helped me sort this out, when I joined. He kept it off SHIELD's files. I'd like to keep it that way.'' Clint explains to us. I understand him. He doesn't want his family being involved in his job, because it can kill them. ''I figured it's a good place to lay low.'' he then says.

After that, Tony starts to talk with Bruce. Nat talks with Laura, and Clint talks to his son. I suddenly hear something breaking. I look next to me to see Thor and Steve looking down at some LEGO bricks. He just ruined something of the kids toys. He kicks it slightly away from his food. He then looks up at Steve and I.

Suddenly, Clint's daughter stands in front of him, looking up at him. I think it was her toy he ruined. He looks down at her, and suddenly startle a bit by some bread finishing from a toaster. He suddenly walks out of the house. Steve and I get eye contact. He caresses my cheek before following Thor.

Steve doesn't come back, but stays outside. Clint and Laura walks upstairs. Nat goes with the kids. Tony and Bruce stops their conversation and then Tony walks over to me. ''Baby, I'm going outside to help Cap with some firewood.'' he says to me. I nod at him. He caresses my cheek before leaving, just like Steve did.

I look over at Bruce to see him looking outside the window. ''You okay?'' I ask him.

He turns to me and shakes his head and starts to walk towards me. ''No, I feel so horrible for doing that to you.'' he says as he points at my scratches on my face. He then sits on the chair next to me.

''Don't. It wasn't you. It was the real Hulk. You're not that guy. You're the Hulk who can be controlled. This guy couldn't, because of that witch.'' I say to him. He nods at me in acceptance. ''Otherwise, how are you feeling?''