''I'm an Avenger.''

I walk over to Tony and caresses his back with my hand. ''We can do this. I know we can.'' I whisper to him. He turns to me and nods. I give him a little smile. He forces a smile. I take my arms around him and pecks his lips. ''It's not your fault.'' I say to him before leaving the lab as well.

I then go make ready for bed. I lie in bed, waiting for Tony to join me. I don't know what he's doing, probably still in the lab. Eventually, the door opens and reveals Tony. I rise to look at him properly. He smiles at me and lie in the bed next to me.

When he's lying comfortably in the bed, he takes his hand to my cheek and then to my neck. He pulls me down for a deep and meaningful kiss. He deepens the kiss and starts to pull off my night clothes. He then takes off his own, and then you know the rest of it.

The next morning, I wake up at 7 am. I look next to me, to see Tony sleeping peacefully. I turn fully to him and kiss his lips slightly. He slowly wakes up and opens his eyes. When he sees me, he takes his arms around me and pulls me into his body.

''Why wouldn't you do it? The hammer? Why don't you wanna know?'' he suddenly asks me.

I pull away and look at him. I sigh heavily as I'm rising. I then lie on top of him, looking down at him. He looks at me with desperate eyes. ''Because, if I am worthy, I don't want to rule Asgard anyway.'' I tell him.

''Why?'' he asks me with a low tone.

''Because, that's Thor's thing. You know, we all have a thing to ourselves. Us, with the suits. Steve with his shield and being from the past. Nat with her electric shock. Clint with his arrows. Bruce with the Hulk. Hill with her SHIELD education. Helen with her nurse and science experience. And Thor with his hammer. If I am worthy and choose to rule Asgard, he will have nothing. He will no longer be the God of Thunder. He will only be a God of Asgard. I don't want to ruin it for him. I want him to keep the throne.'' I tell him.

Tony slowly nods. He then takes his hand to my cheek and caresses it with his thump. ''I love you, baby.'' he says to me.

''I love you too.'' I say to him and lean down to kiss him. I love these kind of mornings with Tony.

Later, me, Tony, Nat, Thor and Bruce stands in the lab. I wonder where Clint is. Steve suddenly comes in with the laptop. He gives it to Thor. Thor looks at it. ''What's this?'' Tony asks Steve as he walks over next to Thor.

''A message.'' Steve tells him. Thor suddenly smashes it on Tony's chest. I guess he's still mad after last night. ''Ultron killed Strucker.''

Tony looks at it. I look at it next to him to see it's a picture of Strucker lying against a wall, dead. There's then written PEACE on the wall with blood, probably Strucker's blood. ''And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us.'' Tony says.

''This is a smoke screen.'' Nat suddenly says to us. She sits down at the computer. ''Why send a message when you have just given a speech?'' Nat asks.

''Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss.'' Steve tells us.

''Yeah, I bet he... Yeah. Everything we had on Strucker has been erased.'' she tells us.

''Not everything.'' Steve suddenly says. We all then looks through all the files copies we have. ''Known associates. Baron Strucker had a lot of friends.'' Steve says as he finds something.

''Well, these people are all horrible.'' Bruce says as he hold up a protocol with a picture of a guy.

''Wait. I know that guy.'' Tony suddenly says and takes the protocol. ''From back in the day. He operates off the African coast. Black market arms.'' he tells us. Steve then looks at him with a warning look. ''There are conventions. All right? You meet people. I didn't sell him anything.'' Tony assures him and keeps looking in the protocol. ''He was talking about finding something new, a game-changer. It was all very Ahab.'' Tony says.

''This?'' Thor asks him, looking at the picture of the man.

''Ah, it's a tattoo, I don't think he had it.'' Tony tells us.

''Those are tattoos, this is a brand.'' Thor says, pointing at the different tattoos on the mans body.

We then hear some beeping noise from the computer Bruce sits at. ''Oh, yeah. It's a word in an African dialect meaning "thief" In a much less friendly way.'' Bruce tells us as he turns to us.

''What dialect?'' Steve asks.

''Wakanada.'' Bruce says, but then looks at the computer screen again. ''Wakanda.'' he then corrects it.

Tony and Steve look at each other. ''If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods...'' Tony starts out.

''I thought your father said he got the last of it.'' Steve asks him serious.

''I don't follow.'' Bruce says. ''What comes out of Wakanda?'' Bruce asks them.

Steve looks down at his shield. ''Strongest metal on earth.'' Tony tells him.

''Where's this guy now?'' Steve then asks Tony.

''South Africa at the Salvage Yard.'' he tells Steve.

Steve nods. ''Right. Let's suit up.'' he says and leaves the room. The others do the same, making ready for this mission.

Tony turns to me. ''You stay here with Hill and Helen.'' he tells me.

I frown at him. ''What? Why?'' I ask him in disbelieve.

''Because I say so. I don't want you to get even more hurt than you already are.'' he says and kisses my cheek before leaving me in the lab.

I sigh and sit down on a chair. I'm about to talk to Jarvis, but then I remember that he's dead. It makes me get really angry at Ultron. I hate him for killing Jarvis. He's going to pay for it. I stand from the chair and go to my suit. I take my mark 5 and walk to the quinjet.

When Tony sees me, he looks cold at me. I remove my helmet so I can see him properly. ''I told you to stay in the tower.'' he says to me.

''I know. But I'm on the team as well. I'm an Avenger, and I'm going to fight this battle together with my team.'' I say to him. He sighs heavily. I nod and get in the jet.

When we arrive, Ultron and the Maximoff twins are already there. Nat, Clint and I hide while, Thor, Steve and Tony talks with Ultron. I, of course, use my invisibility. Apparently, Nat and Clint, wanted to do it without the invisibility. Fair enough.

''Don't compare me with Stark! It's a thing with me. Stark is... He's a sickness!'' Ultron shouts. The Maximoff twins are there as well. It was them I saw in Sokovia.

''Oh, Junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart.'' Tony says to Ultron as he lands on the bridge between Steve and Thor.

Ultron turns to them. ''If I have to.'' he says.

''Nobody has to break anything.'' Thor says to him.

''Clearly you've never made an omelet.'' Ultron says.

''He beat me by one second.'' Tony suddenly says. What is he doing? It's not the time for joking around.

''Ah, yes. He's funny. Mr. Stark. It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?'' The guy Pietro Maximoff says to Tony as he nods towards missiles. By the way, he's the guy who distracted Clint back in Sokovia, earning him to get Clint injured.

''This was never my life.'' Tony says.

''You two can still walk away from this.'' Steve then says to the twins.

''Oh, we will.'' Wanda Maximoff then say.

''I know you've suffered.'' Steve says. He's right. There's a reason that the twins hates us, and especially Tony.

When they were 10, they lost their parents because Stark Industries attacked them, because of who they are. They got stocked for two days, not to get killed by Stark Industries. It's always Tony people blame, when it's about the company.