A celebration of success

When I arrive to the living room, I see about a thousands of people. What the bloody hell?! Does Tony really know that many people?! Well, he is famous, but still. Maybe I don't know how a real party is, but this is insane. I'll just make sure I'm close to someone I know, means the Avengers.

I see Nat talking with Rhodey. Thor is talking with some old men with funny hats. Clint and Helen talks with each other. Steve and Sam are playing a game of billiard. I see Tony at the bar, so I walk over to him.

When he sees me, he gives me a sexy look. ''Well, don't you look sexy tonight, Miss Clark.'' he says to me.

I chuckle at him. ''You don't look bad yourself, Mr. Stark.'' I say to him in my own sexy tone.

He groans. ''I love it when you call me Mr. Stark.'' he says and takes his arm around my waist and his hand down to my booty. He squeezes it. ''Do a beautiful lady like you have any plans tonight?'' he asks me, still in character.

''No, Mr. Stark, I haven't.'' I tell him.

He now takes the other hand around my waist and down to my booty. ''So maybe we should figure out of something. What do you say to that, Miss Clark?'' he asks me.

''That would be lovely, Mr. Stark.'' I say to him.

''So we have a date tonight.'' he says and kisses me deeply.

''Oh, please, get a room.'' we hear Rhodey saying to us.

I chuckle at him. ''Sorry, James. He's a little wild tonight.'' I tell him as I give him a hug.

''Hey, hey, hey, don't say that. I can restrain myself.'' he says to me. Both James and I look at him with a disbelieving expression. ''I can.'' we continue to look at him. ''Whatever.'' he says and drinks some of his champaign.

I look at James. ''It was good to see you again, James. I think I will move on now. Greeting the others.'' I say and leave the boys alone. I then go to the others and greet them as well. I talk to them for a bit.

Later in the evening, I stand with Steve, Thor, and one of the old men Thor talked to earlier. Thor brings out a small bottle. I wonder what that is. ''I gotta have some of that.'' the old man says.

Thor pours some up in a glass. ''No, no, no. See this... This was aged for 1,000 years-'' Thor says. He then gives the glass to Steve. Has Steve actually been drinking before? ''-in the barrels built from the wreck of Grunhel's fleet. It is not meant for mortal men.'' He says and smiles at the old man as he takes a glass himself. ''And women as well.'' he then says as he looks at me. I smile at him.

''Neither was Omaha Beach, blondie. Stop trying to scare us. Come on.'' Another old man, behind me on a couch says to Thor.

''All right.'' Thor says and gives the man some. Wow, he's gonna get drunk as fuck, if Thor says it's something mortal people can't take. But I wonder why Steve can take it then.

''Thor, you said mortal humans can't take this, so why are you giving it to Steve? He's mortal as well.'' I say to him

He frowns at me. ''You don't know?'' Thor asks me in disbelieve.

I frown back at him. ''Know what?'' I ask.

Thor looks at Steve. Steve looks at him before turning to me. ''The serum inside me has made me able to drink without getting drunk.'' Steve tells me. I make the "Oh, I see" expression.

Later in the evening, I get back to Tony. He talks with Sam. I can see they've met each other now. Because they're in a deep conversation, I look around and suddenly see Bruce and Nat talking together. I could use my powers to hear their conversation, but I can't know if it's personal stuff. They've been really close lately. Closer than usual. So I decide to stay out of it.

Nat leaves Bruce at the bar, and Steve stands there now. I don't listen to that either, because it may be something about what Bruce and Nat talked about. ''Baby?'' Tony calls to me.

I turn to him. ''Yes?''

''Come on.'' he says to me and takes my hand to pull me over to some couches. He sits on the couch and I'm about to sit next to him, but he takes his hands to my hips and pulls me to his lap so we face each other. He then pulls me into a deep and meaningful kiss.

He moans against my mouth. We're lucky that the guests has gone home now. He takes a grip on my booty, which makes me moan. ''As I said, get a room.'' We hear James saying as he sits down next to us. I chuckle and stand to sit the other way on Tony's lap.

The rest comes to us as well, and suddenly we all sit at the couches. Thor and Steve in one. Me, Tony and James on one other. Hill and Clint on the floor, leaning against a third couch, while Nat lies on a stool and Bruce and Helen stands up.

I see Thor's hammer on the table. I wonder who else can lift it. ''Thor?'' I ask him, creating attention.

He looks at me and smiles. ''Yes, Emma.'' he says.

''I've been wondering about something.'' I tell him for a start.

Thor leans back on the couch. ''Please, my fair lady, enlighten us with your thoughts.'' he says in a greeting tone.

''I was wondering, is there any other persons, who can lift your hammer?'' I ask him.

He leans forwards again. ''I do not know. It's only worthy people who can lift the hammer. The rule is; if you can lift the hammer, means you're worthy, you are worthy to rule Asgard.'' he tells all of us.

I'm about to say something, but Clint is faster than me. ''But it's a trick.'' he says as he plays around with some drum sticks.

Thor cheers with Steve. ''No, no, it's much more than that.'' he tells Clint.

''Ah, whosever be he worthy shall haveth the power.'' Clint says in a (bad) Thor impression, which makes the others laugh at him, including Tony. I slap him on the chest for laughing at Clint, making fun of Thor. It's disrespectful. ''Whatever, man! It's a trick.''

Thor laughs at him and shows a hand towards the hammer on the table in front of him. ''Please, be my guest.'' Thor says to him with a smug.

Tony looks at Clint. ''Come on.''

''Really?'' Clint asks.

''Yeah!'' Tony says. Clint then stands.

''Oh, this is gonna be beautiful.'' James says.

''Clint, you've had a tough week. We won't hold it against you if you can't get it up.'' Tony says and makes all laugh. I slap him again, but harder. He whines a bit, but when he sees my expression, he stops. He can tell when I'm serious.

Clint looks at Thor. ''You know I've seen this before, right?'' he asks Thor. Thor nods. Clint then takes a grip on the hammer and pulls. He grunts as the hammer stays completely still. So, he's not worthy. He lets go and laughs. ''I still don't know how you do it!'' Clint says.

''Smell the silent of judgement?'' Tony asks him ironically. All right, I'm done. I stand from Tony's lab and walk over to stand next to Helen. She smiles at me. I smile at her as well.

''Please, Stark, by all means.'' Clint says. Tony then stands and unbutton his black blazer as he clears his throat. Someone make small comments about it. They're right. I love Tony, but I know he's not worthy.

''Never one to shrink from an honest challenge.'' Tony says as he replaces Clint. He takes a grip in the hammer. ''It's physics.'' He says.

''It's physics.'' Bruce says as well.

''Right, so, if I lift it, I then rule Asgard?'' Tony asks Thor.

''Yes, of course.'' Thor says. Oh, this is gonna be good.