What am I to you?

May and Phil still stay silent. This is where I need to step in to get answers on my own questions. ''Inhumans?'' I start out.

They all three look at me. ''What's that, Emma?'' Phil asks me.

''That's what she said. Inhumans.'' I say to them. They frown at me. I walk towards them. ''People with special powers are called inhumans.'' I say to them, but only looks at Phil. He wides his eyes a bit, means that he knows where I'm going. ''So what does that mean to me? Does this mean that I'm an Inhuman as well?'' I ask them and then use my invisibility power. Skye gasps as the only one because Phil and May already knows about my powers. I show myself to them again. ''So? You must have the answer of my question, Skye.'' I say to her.

She looks shocked at me. ''Is that the only power you have?'' she asks me.

I shake my head. ''No, this is just one of them. My other powers are enhanced senses with my hearing and vision, intangibility and then I can overtake people's bodies and minds.'' I tell her.

''Telepathy?'' she asks.

''I won't call it telepathy because I can't talk to people in their minds, I just overtake people's bodies.'' I say to her.

She nods. ''Right. I don't know if you're an Inhuman, but it sounds like you could be.'' she says to me.

I cross my arms. ''Then what? If I'm an Inhuman, do you want me to go to Afterlife? Cause if that's what'g going to happen, then think again. You said Afterlife is a place that help people to control their powers. I can control my powers, so I don't need to go there, do I?'' I ask her.

''If you got your power under control, you don't need help.'' she tells me. I nod at her.

Suddenly we get interrupted by someone knocking on the door. We all look towards the door to see a woman with long light hair. ''Gonzales wants to have a meeting.'' the woman tells Phil.

''Thank you, Morse.'' Phil says. The woman nods and leaves again. May looks at us before leaving as well. The next up is Skye, so is now only me and Phil left. ''What's your problem?'' Phil suddenly asks me.

I frown at him. ''My problem?'' I ask him.

''Yes. Your problem. Why did you talk like that to Skye? She hasn't done anything wrong.'' Phil says to me in frustration.

I point at myself. ''I got no problem. It's you who got a problem with Skye.'' I say to him.

He points at himself as well. ''I got no problem with Skye. What I do got problem with, is not knowing the possible enemy.'' he says in a loud tone.

''So now you're protecting her? After both you and May just consulted her from hiding the information about Afterlife and their people.'' I say to him.

He looks at me with a shocked expression because he knows what I mean with that. He's about to say something, but we get interrupted by the others. They all start to walk into the room and sit or stand at their places. ''Emma, I'm sorry.'' Phil mumbles, but I walk away form him and go to the back of the office.

He could see in my eyes that I think about him caring more about Skye than he cares about me. I can tell she means a bit more to him than anybody else on the team. They have some kind of special relationship. It irritates me so much. I really just want to go home now. Home to Tony in the Avengers Tower.